Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

charfed

Reaction score
Hello CCM,

Today I am going to be releasing Black Ops's DLC map pack Feel free to download it! If the download links don't work anymore, comment below or PM me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I put my time and effort into making the topic and making it easy to use. Enjoy the DLC's Packs :grinning:

The Mega.nz download link has all the DLC map packs shown below, that's why the file size is 2.47GB

Note* I am not going to list what is in the DLC pack since you should already know what's in the DLC pack. Sorry it takes too much time to make the threat by listing what's in the DLC packs, one by one....

What's Included in the DLC Pack? (Click on names for links to Information & Screenshots):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The install it pretty easy to do, open up the folders for one of the DLC packs and then look at the folders name. Then look in your Black Ops Steam folder and see where it goes.
Note* I don't have Black Ops 1, so I don't know where to install it.

Downloads Links

Remember before downloading please comment below saying something like "thank you" etc.. It's not hard to say "thanks"

Black Ops 1 DLCs (Click on the images for download links)
Password: cs.rin.ru

Thanks dude or miss ? or ah anyway thanks for the packs It's hard to find

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
My game is cracked .Does it work for me?
Can it work for me because my game is cracked
Yes, it's working with any black ops 1 version. Please avoid to post about cracked content since we do not allow it, you may suffer sanctions, like forum warnings or bans.
  • Discussion of illegal topics are disallowed. This includes pirated, personal information, false impersonations, leaked, or 'cracked' content.

Emyl

Reaction score
Hello, I have no idea where to place the part1 part2 part3 and v1 zips for the DLC to work. What to do ?

hemabnnoor

Reaction score
Hello CCM,

Today I am going to be releasing Black Ops's DLC map pack Feel free to download it! If the download links don't work anymore, comment below or PM me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I put my time and effort into making the topic and making it easy to use. Enjoy the DLC's Packs :grinning:

The Mega.nz download link has all the DLC map packs shown below, that's why the file size is 2.47GB

Note* I am not going to list what is in the DLC pack since you should already know what's in the DLC pack. Sorry it takes too much time to make the threat by listing what's in the DLC packs, one by one....

What's Included in the DLC Pack? (Click on names for links to Information & Screenshots):

The install it pretty easy to do, open up the folders for one of the DLC packs and then look at the folders name. Then look in your Black Ops Steam folder and see where it goes.
Note* I don't have Black Ops 1, so I don't know where to install it.

Downloads Links

Remember before downloading please comment below saying something like "thank you" etc.. It's not hard to say "thanks"

Black Ops 1 DLCs (Click on the images for download links)
Password: cs.rin.ru

[thanks alot very precious game to serve

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Is this for all map packs like rezerrection first strick and everything like that
OWoL5-eoT8SqIViiYkPbQw.png