Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

Ranzau

Veteran
Reaction score
You can do it, but it need to go in a specific place to work. Witch I don't know where it is ATM. I can't look i'm always busy so I can't fix it ATM.
Oh, well I asked where you said and they said you couldnt.

Jamesz

Veteran
Reaction score

Overkiller13

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know!

@CabCon - Sorry, I don't have the files anymore. I had to reinstall my Operating System and I forgot to back up the BO1 files, so I don't have them anymore!

Thanks for your report. I can't re-upload them since I don't have them anymore.
that is not good have u buyed the dlc or cracked?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
They we're cracked versions of them, far as I can remember. If I get some time I'll see if I can find them. By using Google......
Thank you I will also try to find them. :grinning:

Last edited:

Reztex

Reaction score
So does anyone know how to get it working for steam yet? Or still waiting on that friend?

Stachi

Reaction score
It sais that I need a password, but I can't find it (just loaded Rezzurection). Any Link to the IW4 Forum is closed so i can't continue.

Jamesz

Veteran
Reaction score
It sais that I need a password, but I can't find it (just loaded Rezzurection). Any Link to the IW4 Forum is closed so i can't continue.

Right, I'll look into it soon as I can. I'm currently fixing Modern Warfare 2's DLC issue, after I've fixed that problem then I'll look into this.

Stachi

Reaction score
Right, I'll look into it soon as I can. I'm currently fixing Modern Warfare 2's DLC issue, after I've fixed that problem then I'll look into this.
Thank you for puting your time into this. I once had an offline client for BO1 with all DLC's working but I had to reset my PC w/o backup files. Can't wait again.

Jamesz

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for puting your time into this. I once had an offline client for BO1 with all DLC's working but I had to reset my PC w/o backup files. Can't wait again.
No problem, right okay. I'm going to make a start on this now. Note this may take up to 5 days to complete, so please be patient and I will update the threat with the new downloads links.

Thanks.

Last edited: