Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

_AngeLoL

Reaction score
I need some help. So i have the launcher, and dlc's at the game folder but i cant play zombies.
"Zombie_prototype_mini" problem. please anyone.

The Pravus

Veteran
Reaction score
Credit to the original Uploader/Site :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The packs were made for the latest version of T5
These have been uploaded for about 5 years now. Same links and all. Thanks for the share though.

Chechu

Reaction score
Hey dude, I have installed everything but when I go to play Zombies, I cannot play maps from "First Strike" DLC.
upload_2017-4-5_17-15-17.png

I cant understand why, I downloaded it twice but still not working.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

lordA

Reaction score
I put everything where it should be mapped onto but this keeps on happening please tell me what im doing wrong :disappointed:
upload_2017-4-9_11-8-1.png

CHRiSS

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I might of figured a little bit out. If you just open up the folder or rar, zip, etc. there should be folders call "zone" and "common". What I think you do, is put the things inside those two folders intro the normal one. If you do not understand please reply to my post :smile:

CHRiSS

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Came up with nothing :/

Hopefully the owner of this post could shed some more light on this.

lordA

Reaction score
ah its okay guys someone said b4 that you will need to be connected to the internet for this to work. the version i was using was for solo so it wouldn't work no matter what. i got a different version and works perfectly now :grinning:. The error when trying to manually trying to open the maps would be like missing image or something like that. So make sure when you put these dlc's you have a type of online access.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
ah its okay guys someone said b4 that you will need to be connected to the internet for this to work. the version i was using was for solo so it wouldn't work no matter what. i got a different version and works perfectly now :smile:. The error when trying to manually trying to open the maps would be like missing image or something like that. So make sure when you put these dlc's you have a type of online access.
Thank you for this information! I'm happy to hear that it's working now.

lordA

Reaction score
When trying to open annhilation "CRC failed" or something like that appears. Help?
i advise you redownload the whole game elsewhere i dont know if these dlc's have any type of fault im aware of however i advise you to redownload ur game elsewhere. i would give a name but idk if im allowed to do so :o

SlendyPig

Veteran
Reaction score
i advise you redownload the whole game elsewhere i dont know if these dlc's have any type of fault im aware of however i advise you to redownload ur game elsewhere. i would give a name but idk if im allowed to do so :o
I encounter this when opening the archives where the files are located (the zm files for DLC3)