Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No - You Can't.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cocaine_

Reaction score
EDIT: I figured it out!

Does anybody know the controls for the PC version? I cannot figure out how to make it scroll :/

I know these:
Aim + V = open
C = back
F = select
1 = scroll up
2 = scroll down

Last edited:

legendaryTurle

Reaction score
guys why sometimes my game crash? and i cant make it work on zombies multiplayer, it works only on custom game
and sometimes even on custom game it crash

holtzk

Reaction score
Im so confued. How does it even work? I downloaded it and do i need to do anything else after? or should it work immediatly? im so confused!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Im so confued. How does it even work? I downloaded it and do i need to do anything else after? or should it work immediatly? im so confused!
What do I do after I download it?
You have to inject the mod menu to your game. I recommend to use tools like GSC Studio to do that.

You can download GSC Studio here: Tool - Black Ops 2 GSC Studio | GSC Injector PC/XBOX/PS3 +Download

You can find a short help from @The Dark Side here: Answered - How do I inject .gsc with GSC Studio?
I would also check YouTube for some tutorials:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

rawtalnt

Reaction score
Hi CabConModding, i dont know what to add anymore lol my brain has ran out of ideas but here you are Hell Vengeance V4 Zombies Menu! Thank you for all the support and Hope You Guys Enjoy the modmenu.

Credits:
*Me(AlexibuscusGaming) - for creating
*Loz
*SeriousHD
*Shark
*Mikeyy
*Cabcon
*NGU
*Im_YouViolateMe
*xTurntUpLobbies
*Zeiken
*Sorry if i missed u out

V4 Video:

V4 Download:

Also Guys if you want to cheer me on to continue just vote, or comment some ideas below and i will try and create them in V5 if possible :tonguewink:.

Hey, ive been using this mod on custom games, its awesome!

Is there a way i can use this mod menu on public match?

Melvinhd

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi CabConModding, i dont know what to add anymore lol my brain has ran out of ideas but here you are Hell Vengeance V4 Zombies Menu! Thank you for all the support and Hope You Guys Enjoy the modmenu.

Credits:
*Loz
*SeriousHD
*Shark
*Mikeyy
*Cabcon
*NGU
*Im_YouViolateMe
*xTurntUpLobbies
*Zeiken
*Sorry if i missed u out

V4 Video:

V4 Download:

Also Guys if you want to cheer me on to continue just vote, or comment some ideas below and i will try and create them in V5 if possible :tonguewink:.
Hello more all this time we can have the source it does not work on plutonium Thank you

Clouder340930

Reaction score
You should do a menu update on it and give us a new link to the menu. I have some suggestions for Hells Vengence V5

Clouder340930

Reaction score

Credits:
*Loz
*SeriousHD
*Shark
*Mikeyy
*Cabcon
*NGU
*Im_YouViolateMe
*xTurntUpLobbies
*Zeiken
*Sorry if i missed u out

V4 Video:

V4 Download:

I have a suggestion for this menu. Can you please make it so you can move in the menu while downed?