Preview Bo2 [GSC] Menu Base

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Scripts' started by UpdatedModder, Aug 27, 2017.

1. UpdatedModder

UpdatedModder Member

Credits:
    This Is An Edit Of The Bo2 Gsc Base The Simple Base :smile:

Please Go Ckeck It Out

Dux likes this.
  2. The Dark Side

The Dark Side Former Staff Member

Credits:
    Not digging it. The sub menu text is wack.. the option text is off center. Its got no zing to it.

Contact @Candy for the emp shader for he is the EMP god. (Dont really use the emp shader, spare me) :tearsofjoy:

Dux likes this.
  3. candy

candy G59 Terrorist Donator

Credits:
    I'm sorry.. but what the actual **** is this?
    • It looks like no work went into it.
    • The text alignment, I don't even know what to say.
    • The title position is also extremely weird.
    • Tho it's just an edit, you could've taken the opportunity to do so much more.
    • You should add the download link in your thread and provide the actual credits.
    That's all I've got to say, please don't bother writing a hate comment back.

Dux and The Dark Side like this.
  4. Pyrex BLJ

Pyrex BLJ Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Credits:
    moving the text is like a 2 min fix, if you are going to release something make it polished. not a half baked work in progress

Dux likes this.
  5. UpdatedModder

UpdatedModder Member

Credits:
    Look Man Its My First And I Just Wanted To Put It Out And The Only Reason The Text Is ****ed Is Simply Cause I Dont Know Much About Gsc The Title Is ****ed Cause I Was Gonna Make This Into A Menu And It Worked Cause The Title Was Long So It Lined Up

Dux likes this.
  6. Pyrex BLJ

Pyrex BLJ Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Credits:
    its not even on the shader...

Dux likes this.
  7. candy

candy G59 Terrorist Donator

Credits:
    Constructive Criticism:
    I gave you my thoughts. Your first, sure, but is it worth release? You should have took it upon yourself to learn it, then like I said, make something better. A base from scratch, a better design, anything.
    Its not messed up, its just the alignment was a weird choice, which isn't hard to fix. But you push it out anyway, I've already said this.. but learn. Then make something big of your own and release it. In my opinion this isn't release worthy at all.

Dux and The Dark Side like this.
  8. Tusta

Tusta Head Member Donator

Credits:
    sry but lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dux and NV like this.
  9. Dux

Dux Modder

Credits:
    :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017