The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Not digging it. The sub menu text is wack.. the option text is off center. Its got no zing to it.

Contact @Candy for the emp shader for he is the EMP god. (Dont really use the emp shader, spare me) :tearsofjoy:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm sorry.. but what the actual **** is this?
  • It looks like no work went into it.
  • The text alignment, I don't even know what to say.
  • The title position is also extremely weird.
  • Tho it's just an edit, you could've taken the opportunity to do so much more.
  • You should add the download link in your thread and provide the actual credits.
That's all I've got to say, please don't bother writing a hate comment back.

UpdatedModder

Reaction score
I'm sorry.. but what the actual **** is this?
  • It looks like no work went into it.
  • The text alignment, I don't even know what to say.
  • The title position is also extremely weird.
  • Tho it's just an edit, you could've taken the opportunity to do so much more.
  • You should add the download link in your thread and provide the actual credits.
That's all I've got to say, please don't bother writing a hate comment back.

Look Man Its My First And I Just Wanted To Put It Out And The Only Reason The Text Is ****ed Is Simply Cause I Dont Know Much About Gsc The Title Is ****ed Cause I Was Gonna Make This Into A Menu And It Worked Cause The Title Was Long So It Lined Up

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Look Man Its My First And I Just Wanted To Put It Out And The Only Reason The Text Is ****** Is Simply Cause I Dont Know Much About Gsc The Title Is ****** Cause I Was Gonna Make This Into A Menu And It Worked Cause The Title Was Long So It Lined Up
its not even on the shader...

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Look Man Its My First And I Just Wanted To Put It Out
Constructive Criticism:
I gave you my thoughts. Your first, sure, but is it worth release? You should have took it upon yourself to learn it, then like I said, make something better. A base from scratch, a better design, anything.
The Only Reason The Text Is ****** Is Simply Cause I Dont Know Much About Gsc The Title Is ****** Cause I Was Gonna Make This Into A Menu And It Worked Cause The Title Was Long So It Lined Up
Its not messed up, its just the alignment was a weird choice, which isn't hard to fix. But you push it out anyway, I've already said this.. but learn. Then make something big of your own and release it. In my opinion this isn't release worthy at all.