Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

donkeymilk

Reaction score
Where is the download for BGamerT5LANClientv0.1.1.zip?

Edit: Nvm, I found it here.

Edit2: I cannot tell whether the download website has been compromised and the file may be malicious. The website file-upload.net seems to not have a current certificate and may be compromised. Does anyone have a download link for the BGamerT5LANClientv0.1.1.zip? And/or recent experience downloading this client from file-upload.net?
Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• image0.PNG
    image0.PNG
    108 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Daxh64

Veteran
Reaction score
It's working with 2 computers on the same LAN for Zombie I used a VM for my test (I suspect it would work with Radmin VPN with a bit of fiddling also but didn't try it yet).

Used with the latest FitGirl Repack (I won't post any link as I'm not sure it's allowed here). Still have to try the mods. But I'm pretty sure it will work also

What I've done to make it work (took me 5 hours to make it work, yeah I really wanted to play zombie with my friends again and I had to test it first that's why I used a VM) :

1. I've installed the latest Offline LAN launcher from Die_Rache found here on my computer.

2. Then opened the bgt5launcher.exe as administrator and added the host IP of my computer (the server). Then "Started Hostmode" and the "Dedicated Server" and started BO1 by using "Single Player" (this button is not very user friendly though :innocent: ).

3. I copy-pasted the game files from the host to the client (the VM) with all the custom maps so I didn't have to install it again using the Repack. I figured out I had to change the GameID by removing the bgData\Profiles that was present to avoid ID conflict (maybe it's not important).

4. On the client computer, I've then started the Bgamer Launcher and "Started Hostmode" also and clicked "SinglePlayer" to go into the BO1 Menu.

5. After that I saw my two names on the Friend List and I could create the Private Zombie Match on my host and then invite the client.
    -> At first I had a message saying : "Connecting to game lobby" and a circle loading forever then I checked the host IP on the dedicated server was not the primary IP of my dedicated server so I've deleted all my other network cards. And rebooted my computer then my primary IPv4 showed up.

6. Boom it was working :

1704245580850.png

7. Sidenote : to start custom zombie maps, you need to start the launcher, do the steps above and then start BO_Mods and voila.
I might reinstall it one more time to make a longer tutorial (for later uses for me too). But it's late now. Hope it will help some people play (at least for the zombie, I don't really care about the MP).

Thank you for this amazing piece of software @Die_Rache !

Last edited: