Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

naer144

Reaction score
So I am trying with my friends to play zombies with hamachi as an host I enter my hamachi ip to host ip and start hostmode then I can enter zombies but when my friends enter my ip to host ip and started without host mode entering zombies gives error is there another settings i need to make them join me.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
So I am trying with my friends to play zombies with hamachi as an host I enter my hamachi ip to host ip and start hostmode then I can enter zombies but when my friends enter my ip to host ip and started without host mode entering zombies gives error is there another settings i need to make them join me.
i would try to click the "start hostmode" for all the PCs (letting yout host IP on the adddress of course)
and check it out

or switch to RadminVPN

dedalo.beats

Reaction score
hello guys. first this is amazing. second, when i go to play multiplayer by the launcher, it says " ERROR: can't start exe, couldn't find the specified file" (i translated but its pretty much that.) any solution?

gunsche88

Reaction score

Hey man, I had a bunch of trouble these last couple of days trying to get this to work so I can play with my pals, I finally managed to do it. So what you want to do is this: no matter with how many people you want to play Zombies (be it just one friend or three others), when you open the bgT5Launcher all of you have to activate the HOST MODE (even though it's just one of you that's actually hosting); Now you should decide which one of you wants to host, the person that will host the game should write this IP in the "Host IP" section of the Launcher: 127.0.0.1; Now the rest of you should write his IPv4 Address from Hamachi in the "Host IP" section; Start the Singleplayer, go to Zombies, Online, Find Game and all of you select the Map that you want to play (not necessarily at the same time).

Keep in mind that there's a "Bug" (i think it's a bug at least) that happens from time to time when you want to select Zombies in the main menu, and you'll still get the "Can't connect to Black Ops 1 servers (. . .)", even though you have activated the Host Mode in the Launcher. The only workaround I found for this so far is to just close the game and the launcher, and open it again, and keep doing this 'till it works.

ElMandy

Reaction score
Hello!!!
I have a question, why the file bgserver.cfg does not appear in the main folder

ElMandy

Reaction score
and also if you could tell me why the controls or the created classes are not saved and if the only way to play on LAN with offline friends is in Combat Training???
Sorry for my english...
Muchas gracias

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello!!!
I have a question, why the file bgserver.cfg does not appear in the main folder
i would execute all as admin first, maybe thats needed to let bgamer create the file or if its not solved, would make the file or copy from somewere else

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
and also if you could tell me why the controls or the created classes are not saved and if the only way to play on LAN with offline friends is in Combat Training???
Sorry for my english...
Muchas gracias
MP never worked for me for some reason, so that i will not be able to answer

ElMandy

Reaction score
MP never worked for me for some reason, so that i will not be able to answer
Thank you very much for everything, this is an excellent community, I already solved the problem of being able to play Free for All, I did it with the BO_CT_Patch_v8_Package, very good by the way

Robertadaveen

Reaction score
Hi ive been using this mod for a while now. And suddenly its not working anymore. So i tried youre newer versions and those dont work either.
When the second pc in my network tries to join its says: Joining 0/1 potential matches. After that its says no available sessions were found and then goes to the main menu.

Things i tried:

- Redownloaded Black ops Fitgirl repack
- Tried older and newer versions of your lan mod
- Used the normal IPV4 address.
- Used hamachi address
- Everyone turns on hostmode
- Only host turns on hostmode
- Turned of Firewall on both computers.

Both computers use a lan cable to the same router.

Any suggestions would be great :smile:

AlphaChaz

Reaction score
Hey, so I am having some issues with LAN multiplayer. Whenever I try to host, I put my own IPV4 in the host PC, start host mode, and launch the dedicated server. I am able to join from this pc. However, whenever I enter my IPV4 in another PC, Black Ops just says "Connecting" when I launch it and then says "Black Ops servers are unavailable at this time." After that, whenever I try and click "Play", it does the same thing. I can't connect, even if I do "\connect "HostIPV4" in the command line. Any solutions?

AlphaChaz

Reaction score
Basically, the issue I'm having is that my client PC always tries to connect to the Black Ops servers when I just want it to play LAN.

AlphaChaz

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.

I own a LAN gaming-internet café and all my clients need all weapons, attachments and prestige unlocked with max rank every time they start the game. I have done this with COD: MF4 and COD: WaW, but not with COD: BO.

Is there any solution? Any hack or trainer? I need this for offline LAN only. For online, the solution was using v2 rocket client, which required uploading hacked level 50 stats to their server, but unfortunately I don't find any hack for Combat Training portion of multiplayer.
How did you manage to do this with WaW? I've been trying to for ages. Is there a file you could point me towards?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey, so I am having some issues with LAN multiplayer. Whenever I try to host, I put my own IPV4 in the host PC, start host mode, and launch the dedicated server. I am able to join from this pc. However, whenever I enter my IPV4 in another PC, Black Ops just says "Connecting" when I launch it and then says "Black Ops servers are unavailable at this time." After that, whenever I try and click "Play", it does the same thing. I can't connect, even if I do "\connect "HostIPV4" in the command line. Any solutions?
There is a new version: Release - Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

Maybe this fixes your issue :smile:

Theblackfighter1

Reaction score
Hello Guys ... I have following Problem..

I can start the bg5 Client normaly and the dedicatet Server Starts normaly too.. but when i choose single or Multiplayer , there came the Message: Steam must be running .... What can i do , thx for help
I use this Version

catmanx9x

Reaction score
I have fitgirl's version and "god" and "no clip" console commands don't work for me in zombies or any other mode. Anybody know a solution?