Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods | One in the Chamber Survival

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
4F83143981ED38E4D45A5AE44C9619DB9F88EADB

Survival One in the Chamber for zombies. Place your shots well and survive as long as you can. Shadows of Evil and The Giant work online, and Zetsubo works offline.It will work on any custom map that it doesn't crash, but there is no guarantee it will play well. The mode is designed to work in my future maps and this mod is just me testing to make sure the stuff I needed worked.
1 kill = bullet given. Everyone is given a random weapon to add variety to the gameplay. A new gun is given every time you restart the game, so just restart until you get a gun you'd like (/fast_restart in the console). It should also give a new gun every respawn or when picking up a firesale drop. The death machine drop will give 5 bullets to the player that picks it up.
There is 9 different guns currently. The M1 Garand, G18 Semi-Auto, AK-47 Semi-Auto, and Model 1887 are included. More will come later on.
I will look into a competitive version of this later on.

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
4F83143981ED38E4D45A5AE44C9619DB9F88EADB

Survival One in the Chamber for zombies. Place your shots well and survive as long as you can. Shadows of Evil and The Giant work online, and Zetsubo works offline.It will work on any custom map that it doesn't crash, but there is no guarantee it will play well. The mode is designed to work in my future maps and this mod is just me testing to make sure the stuff I needed worked.
1 kill = bullet given. Everyone is given a random weapon to add variety to the gameplay. A new gun is given every time you restart the game, so just restart until you get a gun you'd like (/fast_restart in the console). It should also give a new gun every respawn or when picking up a firesale drop. The death machine drop will give 5 bullets to the player that picks it up.
There is 9 different guns currently. The M1 Garand, G18 Semi-Auto, AK-47 Semi-Auto, and Model 1887 are included. More will come later on.
I will look into a competitive version of this later on.

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Great mod! Thanks for sharing :wink: