Preview Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Run any Code on Host - Full remote code execution tool by momo5502

Release it?

• Yes

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Preview

Description
This tool allows to control the game by analyzing the network traffic and executing code on the host’s system using injected packets. It could also be used to harm the host by accessing his filesystem, or downloading an executable file and executing it or doing similar things on his computer. Note that this is not the intention of the tool, but actually the reason preventing me from releasing it!

Read more about it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits
momo5502

Download

To prevent others from using this tool to do this, it is not possible for to publish the code.

Last edited:

momo5502

Veteran
Reaction score
It could also be used to harm the host by accessing his filesystem, or downloading an executable file and executing it or doing similar things on his computer.
Note that this is not the intention of the tool, but actually the reason preventing me from releasing it!

dd957

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Reelees
I need to host ground war lobbies since it is dead, but don't want VAC :disappointed:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
As long as you make a preview you ought to release it. If the tool is private i can not see a point in this thread:disrelieved::disrelieved:

momo5502

Veteran
Reaction score
As long as you make a preview you ought to release it.
That's where you are wrong. The preview was a proof-of-concept to show an entirely new and innovative way of exploiting sofware in general. You should've read my blog post.

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
That's where you are wrong. The preview was a proof-of-concept to show an entirely new and innovative way of exploiting sofware in general. You should've read my blog post.
Oh i didnt read it ok i see your concept nice tool btw

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Late reply but... this is amazing! I wonder how an injected packet can trigger arbitrary remote code execution. They must've ****ed up badly to "execute" anything sent over the network by a client because quite obviously that's a bad idea. Does anyone know if this is also possible in other/newer CoDs?

GodsRTM

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
This was just recently patched (Thank god). But I am curious as to how it all worked. Maybe you'll consider releasing the source now that its been fixed.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming by now you have RCE working on all cods now :wink:

Resortfull

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Preview

Description
This tool allows to control the game by analyzing the network traffic and executing code on the host’s system using injected packets. It could also be used to harm the host by accessing his filesystem, or downloading an executable file and executing it or doing similar things on his computer. Note that this is not the intention of the tool, but actually the reason preventing me from releasing it!

Read more about it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits
momo5502

Download

To prevent others from using this tool to do this, it is not possible for to publish the code.

Hey, Ive Really Been Looking For Something Like This Because I Want To Host I Snipes And This Is The Only Way To Do It As I Know Of, Any Help Would Be Appreciated <333