• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steam PC Mod Menu Generations 1.9.388110 + Download

goldengood

Known Member
Reaction score
How do you select things in the off host menu?
I give one of my friend use this Mod Menu yesterday,and he got a vac ban in this afternood,he just use a fov changer and frocehost before,so please stop using this mod menu right now:cry:

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
I give one of my friend use this Mod Menu yesterday,and he got a vac ban in this afternood,he just use a fov changer and frocehost before,so please stop using this mod menu right now:cry:
i guess its finally detected lmao, or he used a detected injector

goldengood

Known Member
Reaction score
May be there are some functions was detectived bye the vac,my friend testd the AC130 bullet、jump higher、red box、kill the player,set xp that night,I also used AC130 bullet、jump higher、set xp in testing the menu,and a couple of months pasted,I still OK, we both used
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
v3.7.3
to inject the .dll,so I think may be the problem most likely in the "red box" or "kill the player".

Fr3akyBanana

Known Member
Reaction score
---------------------------
Error
Failed to inject image 'C:\Users\japhh\Desktop\Generations 1.9.388110\Generations.dll'.
Error code 0xC0000135
OK

Hard

Reaction score
Hey, not working for me. Since I am looking for a mod menu like this for awhile now and none seem to be updated, I am willing to pay you money to fix this mod menu for me, if you are interested in doing this please let me know.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
Hey, not working for me. Since I am looking for a mod menu like this for awhile now and none seem to be updated, I am willing to pay you money to fix this mod menu for me, if you are interested in doing this please let me know.
yeah sure just dm me