Release a menu for WW2?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
today I'm going to share this amazing work created by @ItsFebiven :smile: It's a all client mod menu for Call of Duty: World War 2 written in GSC. The menu is currently under development and there is currently no download for it.

Preview
Bl7Vlsm.png

3kIFQR1.png

Credits
@ItsFebiven
(all other people)​

DJMarramiau

Veteran
Reaction score
It would be awesome to have a tool like this in WWII, since there are no menus at all, I encourage him to continue developing :smile:

BOplayer5812

Known Member
Reaction score
Damn! Didn't know this was in development!

Any updates? I hope you guys haven't dropped this! Been looking for WWII Mod Menu since 2020!

Jxkerss

Reaction score
Damn! Didn't know this was in development!

Any updates? I hope you guys haven't dropped this! Been looking for WWII Mod Menu since 2020!
Sadly it's only on Infinity Loader and you have to pay money to use it. I hope they release it here though I've been looking for a menu for a while too.

stelian91

Reaction score
Sadly it's only on Infinity Loader and you have to pay money to use it. I hope they release it here though I've been looking for a menu for a while too.
I don't get the point of selling a mod menu from a dead CoD (by that I mean no more updates) , but that's just my personal opinion

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I don't get the point of selling a mod menu from a dead CoD (by that I mean no more updates) , but that's just my personal opinion
I agree on that... Generally modding is a so small niche and it's dying day by day.. Paid tool just make it more dead. With free modding there would be much more and people could earn money from advertising..

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree on that... Generally modding is a so small niche and it's dying day by day.. Paid tool just make it more dead. With free modding there would be much more and people could earn money from advertising..
kinda sad to see modding dying