Service CHEAP BLACK OPS 3 & 4 RECOVER SERVICE PS4/PS5 & PC NOW WITH WEPONS BRIBES- DEAD BY DAYLIGHT -CW- ACTIVE GIVEAWAYS & MORE - REPUTABLE

Armorall

Veteran
Reaction score
Screenshot_1.png

Hey guys, ArmorAll here I'm here to advertise my services for Call of Duty Black ops and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war, below you can fined my services and prices. In order to access my services please join my discord server:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Black ops 3

Zombies Price: $5
  • Unlock All
  • Unlock All Achievements
  • Max Rank
  • Any Rank
  • Liquid Divinium
  • All EE's/Super EE
  • Legit Stats
  • Max Guns
  • Calling Cards
Multiplayer Price: $10
  • Dark Matter
  • Level 1000
  • Crypto Keys
  • Calling Cards
  • Max Guns
  • Unlock All Achievements
  • Hero Gear
Weapon Bribes Price: $5
10x weapons bribe 10x melee bribes and 100x rare supply drop crates

How the process works
Step 1
react for a ticket in the #-buy-here channel with what you would like to purchase and i will respond asap.
Step 2
You will then make payment and i will invite you to my game so i can begin giving you what you purchased.
Step 3

Zombies:

When we are in game all you need to do is make sure you run around so you do not get kicked for inactivity. When the order is complete i will notify you and i will then end the game.
Multiplayer:
For multiplayer I need access to your steam account in order to deliver the services which roughly takes around 5 - 15 minutes depending on how much crypto keys you want. there is also a lobby version now

Step 4
If you are happy that you have received everything you payed for please leave a feedback in the #-feedback channel it would mean alot!

Black ops Cold War
Zombies -
$20 | Extra $5 if you would like to add a friend to the lobby

- All Zombies Camos
- Level 1 - 1000
- Max Weapon levels
- 1 shot Dark Aether

XP always risky but currently undetected!!

Last edited:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Vouch for ArmorAll, very fast and trustworthy guy I used to help out with giving his clients the services they bought so I can confirm he is legit and would recommend his services.

Armorall

Veteran
Reaction score
full lobby recoveries for Multiplayer and Zombies Added weapon bribes

Last edited:

impulsivebag

Reaction score
I can vouch for Armor. Bought from him twice and both times he did it extremely fast and even provided extra. He streamed and was happy to explain the whole process. Very cheap and very easy! Thanks for the services you provide!

creeper

Veteran
Reaction score
Really nice dude, helped me out perfectly & responded really fast.

Vouch- buy from this guy!!!