Answered Cod ghost rtm tool tac classes

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I am currently working on a tool that allows me to give people tactical insertions on there classes and them be able to keep it on there classes. Like in Advanced Warfare there is a tool that allows you to do that now i wanna be the first to be able to do this for ghost. If anyone is able to help me that would be great :smile:

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
well first you're gonna have to find the offset for the tactical slot / grenade

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
And then you need to do the most important think put in big bold text
"Made by Hamza H" if you dont your tool wont work

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
LMFAO xDDDDD im done i can not believe you just said that XD cwl
Trust me ive coded all the RTM tools if you dont do that it give you the error "unexpected fake tool" Trust me. All rtm toold have it you should see.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Trust me ive coded all the RTM tools if you dont do that it give you the error "unexpected fake tool" Trust me. All rtm toold have it you should see.
Come on now that is some low stuff to say man did you catch cmks disease lol because that sounds like something he would say XDDD jk lol

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
B
Come on now that is some low stuff to say man did you catch cmks disease lol because that sounds like something he would say XDDD jk lol
He catched my diesease trust me if you dont do that then i cnt sell it therefore i cant copy your l33t source code. So then Ill use my Harrpy Potter spells turn into @BullyWiiPlaza and decompile every gsc you made then i will use my Shrek Morph skills and turn into CMK and sell ur source. TRUST ME Im a wizard

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
LMFAO what is the point in selling my source when it is going to be a open release you silly goose i think you got to much cancer from cmk