Preview Custom Camo on the Intervention (Redacted Only)

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings,

From the discussion thread I posted the other day, some people have said they would like camos for the custom weapons and some said no. I am going to be working on getting weapons fixed to where people will want to use them and also to get camos done for them.

I personally have fun making these camos so if you have any suggestions or requests, go ahead and reply here or message me.

Anyways, you guys are here to see the first, BUT simple, custom camo I have done for the Intervention as of now. Here it is:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
I dont really like it.
It would be much better if u used midnight purple for the base
Yeah, this exact camo won’t be released. I am just showing the Redacted community that custom camos for the ported weapons are possible. That’s why I am trying to ask the community of what types of camos like would like to see, maybe I can work on it and get the camo working.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, this exact camo won’t be released. I am just showing the Redacted community that custom camos for the ported weapons are possible. That’s why I am trying to ask the community of what types of camos like would like to see, maybe I can work on it and get the camo working.
ure awesome :blush:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Ok if i get any requests then ill come back here:wink:

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
what do i have to call the file and do i just put it in the image folder?
If you don't know what to name to file or how to find what to call the file, you shouldn't be making your own camo. You may mess something up in your files.