Question Does Anyone Have Any Idea To Make A BO2 Non-Host

ItsRexxys

Reaction score
If anyone could help me make a BO2 offhost ill put you in the credits of the menu :smile:
because ive made a few GSC menu but making a off-host is kinda confusing and i know someone out there is smarter then me and they could help me with it, i would be very thankful

- Rex

XeniaX

Reaction score
If anyone could help me make a BO2 offhost ill put you in the credits of the menu :smile:
because ive made a few GSC menu but making a off-host is kinda confusing and i know someone out there is smarter then me and they could help me with it, i would be very thankful

- Rex
dude just write bo2 non host sprx source or base so hard? lol if you have it code it :smile: YAE source link is down just download the paradise source and learn it is full source ^^

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
who dou you post it? can you send it me privat ? the gethost but for non host pls
this is the code for getting the host name on 1.19, im not exactly sure what you are asking for but i think this is it

Code:
char* getHost() {
    return (char*)(*(int*)0xE22F1C + 20 * 4);
}

XeniaX

Reaction score
this is the code for getting the host name on 1.19, im not exactly sure what you are asking for but i think this is it

Code:
char* getHost() {
    return (char*)(*(int*)0xE22F1C + 20 * 4);
}
same but i just get not the real name^^

XeniaX

Reaction score
if you get an ip as the name, its because a player is not the host, a server is. go in a private match and you will see the players name
yes but i need it for non host i mean that i can see it not only in private game

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
yes but i need it for non host i mean that i can see it not only in private game
yes, black ops 2 has servers now so a player is usually not the host. if someone is forcehosting online you will see their name, otherwise a player in the game is not the host