1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answered Download Mod Tools for BO3 Cracked Game

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mapping Questions' started by z935 x Doctor, Jul 2, 2017.

1. z935 x Doctor

z935 x Doctor New Member

Credits:
    Well I know you can download the custom maps but where can I download the modtools to make my own maps without using steam?

CabCon likes this.
  2. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Unfortunately, we can not help you or provide you a download link for the mod tools since we do not allow cracked content.

I was wandering how people who bought the game via disc get the tools?

3. z935 x Doctor

z935 x Doctor New Member

Credits:
    I guess all disc copies of Black Ops 3 have an activation code for steam, so I guess if you have an disc version you have to use this code to download the modtools by the workshop since I didn't find any external download links for it and you have to own the game in Steam to download them, guess I will have to buy the game on Steam if I want to create my own maps, which kinda sucks because Ihave already bought it for my console, but I am pretty sure it will worth it, After All I will have a lot of fun creating maps and playing the ones tha come out everyday in the workshop!

CabCon likes this.
  4. StUwZxD

StUwZxD New Member

Credits:
    where i can downoad the BO3 Crack game ??

5. dtrump

dtrump New Member

Credits:
    You can download it from here --> Please login or register to view links or downloads!
    Enjoy. :smile:

Related Content

1. vampytwist
  2. The Dark Side
  3. vampytwist
  4. vampytwist
  5. vampytwist