Answered Download Mod Tools for BO3 Cracked Game

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mapping Questions' started by z935 x Doctor, Jul 2, 2017.

1. z935 x Doctor

z935 x Doctor New Member

Credits:
    Well I know you can download the custom maps but where can I download the modtools to make my own maps without using steam?

CabCon likes this.
  2. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Unfortunately, we can not help you or provide you a download link for the mod tools since we do not allow cracked content.

I was wandering how people who bought the game via disc get the tools?

3. z935 x Doctor

z935 x Doctor New Member

Credits:
    I guess all disc copies of Black Ops 3 have an activation code for steam, so I guess if you have an disc version you have to use this code to download the modtools by the workshop since I didn't find any external download links for it and you have to own the game in Steam to download them, guess I will have to buy the game on Steam if I want to create my own maps, which kinda sucks because Ihave already bought it for my console, but I am pretty sure it will worth it, After All I will have a lot of fun creating maps and playing the ones tha come out everyday in the workshop!

CabCon likes this.
  4. StUwZxD

StUwZxD New Member

Credits:
    where i can downoad the BO3 Crack game ??

5. dtrump

dtrump Member

Credits:
    You can download it from here --> Please login or register to view links or downloads!
    Enjoy. :smile:

Related Content

1. vampytwist
  2. The Dark Side
  3. vampytwist
  4. vampytwist
  5. vampytwist