Answered Download Mod Tools for BO3 Cracked Game

z935 x Doctor

Reaction score
Well I know you can download the custom maps but where can I download the modtools to make my own maps without using steam?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Well I know you can download the custom maps but where can I download the modtools to make my own maps without using steam?
Unfortunately, we can not help you or provide you a download link for the mod tools since we do not allow cracked content.

I was wandering how people who bought the game via disc get the tools?

z935 x Doctor

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we can not help you or provide you a download link for the mod tools since we do not allow cracked content.

I was wandering how people who bought the game via disc get the tools?
I guess all disc copies of Black Ops 3 have an activation code for steam, so I guess if you have an disc version you have to use this code to download the modtools by the workshop since I didn't find any external download links for it and you have to own the game in Steam to download them, guess I will have to buy the game on Steam if I want to create my own maps, which kinda sucks because Ihave already bought it for my console, but I am pretty sure it will worth it, After All I will have a lot of fun creating maps and playing the ones tha come out everyday in the workshop!