Service Fast & Safe BO3 Recoveries! [PC & PS4] 0% Chance Of Ban GUARANTEED

The207player

Veteran
Reaction score
i dm'd you on twitter btw. thank you for help me out, i really want these dlc guns so i can sweat and trickshot with them.

InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
0% Chance Of Ban GUARANTEED

that is bs and you know it . if you do anything like that there is NEVER a 0% chance of ban
Yeah obviously thats bs but no one has ever been banned from these menus including all my buyers. Always a chance of being banned from cheating in games common sense

relacos

Reaction score
OPERATIONAL AS OF 2/19/21
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Welcome to Black Ops III

About Us:
Hey there, are you tired of being a low level and having to grind for your rewards? Well look no further! Slumpp's Services is a great place to have your account modded.
With our very friendly active staff, we can ensure that you will not have any trouble with our recovery process and will receive a premium experience!

What do we offer?
Here at Slumpp's Services, we are Dedicated to giving you a premium experience with a Great and friendly staff leaving a satisfied look on your face as you receive your recovery.

As of the curernt moment we offer the following:

Features and Pricing:
Features are as follows depending on the package:
View attachment 4149

Feedback & Suggestions:
We really care about our customers and we want to hear you out and listen to what you guys, the community want. We aren't just saying that, we really care. From a customer's perspective/viewpoint we understand that it's critical that we hear your opinions. That being said we have a channel for your feedback and it WILL be checked. so don't be afraid to leave a comment :smile:

So, if you'd be interested in getting off the grind and being able to relax, come stop by, we'd love to see you there! -Slumpp & Staff
how do i get this

utfhgtdf56

Reaction score

Welcome to Black Ops III

About Us:
Hey there, are you tired of being a low level and having to grind for your rewards? Well look no further! Slumpp's Services is a great place to have your account modded.
With our very friendly active staff, we can ensure that you will not have any trouble with our recovery process and will receive a premium experience!

What do we offer?
Here at Slumpp's Services, we are Dedicated to giving you a premium experience with a Great and friendly staff leaving a satisfied look on your face as you receive your recovery.

Features and Pricing:
View attachment 4149

Feedback & Suggestions:
We really care about our customers and we want to hear you out and listen to what you guys, the community want. We aren't just saying that, we really care. From a customer's perspective/viewpoint we understand that it's critical that we hear your opinions. That being said we have a channel for your feedback and it WILL be checked. so don't be afraid to leave a comment :smile:

So, if you'd be interested in getting off the grind and being able to relax, come stop by, we'd love to see you there! -Slumpp & Staff
hey i,m for ps4 the 20k liquit divinium pls send me frend request an ps4 and jermainedergo3

pl4845526

Reaction score

Welcome to Black Ops III

About Us:

What do we offer?

Features and Pricing:
View attachment 4149

Feedback & Suggestions:

Y’all still there?