Outdated FX limit

WECoyote99

Veteran
Reaction score
so i been trying to finish my custom script that adds dog rounds to BO2 but i keep getting tthe fx limit and i try to increase it but no luck

WECoyote99

Veteran
Reaction score
its the maps fx i run into i wanna add my dog fx but there is too much on the map and i was wondering if i can increase the limit and 2 spawn per round 7-6 in the mixrounds plus my dogs ai and model im trying to port into BO2

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
its the maps fx i run into i wanna add my dog fx but there is too much on the map and i was wondering if i can increase the limit and 2 spawn per round 7-6 in the mixrounds plus my dogs ai and model im trying to port into BO2
You can't increase the limits of bo2 in gsc. :smile: You can only optimize your code...

WECoyote99

Veteran
Reaction score
ok makes sense ill just add it to my code then and the ai script to my dog cause this what they spawn as and i want to set it to proper ai
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Black Ops 2 at the difference of others call of duty have limit and a lot of problems when you try to inject a menu or use it,

FX limit a a game problem and not a gsc problem, the limit is fixed by the cod devs(consequence of no update)

If I have sended you a correct reply,say me this) :smile:

Than's for reading
BaD;

[nobody@CCM:]

Reaction score
Black Ops 2 at the difference of others call of duty have limit and a lot of problems when you try to inject a menu or use it,

FX limit a a game problem and not a gsc problem, the limit is fixed by the cod devs(consequence of no update)

If I have sended you a correct reply,say me this) :grinning:

Than's for reading
BaD;
if i understood properly you just said over cods didnt have entity problems etc, lol i hope you know they did.