Release [GAMEMODE] CHAOS MODE (ZOMBIES FFA) (KILLSTREAKS, RADAR & MORE!)

S

SeriousHD-

So i thought that it would be pretty fun to have an FFA game with rayguns in the middle of a zombies game. I was right.
The gamemode allows you to kill each other for points, and the player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

Features include a working minimap, killstreaks, and music for each map ( no music on tranzit ).

Let me know if you enjoy the mode, and if you would like to see a search and destroy for zombies.

If you find any bugs, let me know and i will be sure to fix them. Thanks, enjoy.
Oh, and btw, shoutout to extinct for that shader name i needed. Looks much better when the hud is not black boxes :tonguewink:.

Video:

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus scan for injector:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inactive Account

Old CCM Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good idea for the free for all :smile:

Feel free to post more like this, all vs all is realy cool, I'm going to test it when I can.
Have great day and thank's for reading my reply

BaD;

Lestat

Known Member
Reaction score
I am using Pluto t6 r372 and I am interested in including this game mode on the dedicated server, but there is no way I can get it to work. The code for this game mode was or will it be released in order to experiment with it? PS I don't want it to make money with it, in my country the internet is quite expensive and difficult and we are trying to put games on lan networks through it ... Thanks, excuse my English (google translation).