Release [GAMEMODE] Infected

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
Today i'm releasing MW3 Infected Gamemode remake for Black Ops II. This took me just over a day to get it functional. The list of features are down below same with the credits. The reason I started this project was because I enjoyed MW3 Infected and I know someone made it a while back but I couldn't find a download so I thought I would remake it myself. It turned out better then I thought obviously with some help. If you find any bugs or want anything added that would be cool or useful just comment below.​

Video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Random weapons for all players
Killstreaks disabled
Cannot change team
Cannot pick up weapons
Always picks random player never the same one
Ends game if gamemode isn't Team Death Match
Makes you automatically spawn in
All players set to 1 team
Force Host bind (Prone + Knife)
Coloured killfeed (Changes depending if you're Infected or Survivor)
+ More
*NOTE* Don't say there should be more credits, these are the people that helped
- iRnZ
- MatrixMods
- Shark

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Really nice thank you for posting it here. :grinning: I will record it, if it's ok for you?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
How did you end up, disabling the streaks?
^ He's got a point, Digit. You had Kill streaks in mw3, Baka xD

(Also if this was open sourced, i would put this in my menu for sure) <3 Mad creds included. The only thing that needs to be fixed is the killstreaks. :tonguewink:

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
^ He's got a point, Digit. You had Kill streaks in mw3, Baka xD

(Also if this was open sourced, i would put this in my menu for sure) <3 Mad creds included. The only thing that needs to be fixed is the killstreaks. :tonguewink:
If you want source just pm me on skype as long as you don't leak it i'm fine. The source will be public soon after some things are updated/fixed so. I know you had killstreaks but they were perks not actual killstreaks...

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
If you want source just pm me on skype as long as you don't leak it i'm fine. The source will be public soon after some things are updated/fixed so. I know you had killstreaks but they were perks not actual killstreaks...
Yeah my bad. MOAB is in infected. Thats on me xD

odrox-

Reaction score
Today i'm releasing MW3 Infected Gamemode remake for Black Ops II. This took me just over a day to get it functional. The list of features are down below same with the credits. The reason I started this project was because I enjoyed MW3 Infected and I know someone made it a while back but I couldn't find a download so I thought I would remake it myself. It turned out better then I thought obviously with some help. If you find any bugs or want anything added that would be cool or useful just comment below.​

Video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Random weapons for all players
Killstreaks disabled
Cannot change team
Cannot pick up weapons
Always picks random player never the same one
Ends game if gamemode isn't Team Death Match
Makes you automatically spawn in
All players set to 1 team
Force Host bind (Prone + Knife)
Coloured killfeed (Changes depending if you're Infected or Survivor)
+ More
*NOTE* Don't say there should be more credits, these are the people that helped
- iRnZ
- MatrixMods
- Shark
Whats the dvar for like the big text on top of the screen