Goodbye CCM

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello users of Cabconmodding, Today i am announcing my retirement on the site and community. Lately i have been thinking about this for some time watching my friends leave this community and wonder to myself who will be next. Well with there not really being any of my friends left in the community I figure it was time for me to leave. In my opinion i have had a great attitude in this community and I have tried to spread that same attitude into others.

Now I would like to thank all the members and staff for coming together and helping @CabCon form this beautiful community. Special thanks to CabCon for being such a kind Guy and Helping people out when he can and being so kind to everyone.
@Matt Thank you for being a kind Staff member and a great friend.
@Craze Thank you for being such a good friend even tho we dont talk much you are still a great friend.
@SeriousHD- Thank you for being such a help to the community even tho you were a ***** to me most the time you have helped out the community alot.
@DemonicForce_AUS You have been a good help to the community as well with helping everyone out deleting the spam post etc. You are very kind just like Cabcon you are a great Mod keep it up :smile:
Gentle Even tho he is not a part of the community anymore he was a good friend to me and he deserves a thanks from me for being a good friend :smile:
@dorathekiller97 Dora has always been such a good friend to me i have grew up with him if anyone gets a bigger thanks it is him. He is what brought me to this community and with him being gone from the community it has not been the same.

Sorry if this thread is identical looking to Matt's I just figured i would give thanks to individual people. I will check in on the site now and again Hope everyone has a good day much love :kissingheart:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you Lucifer,regardless of what anyone else thinks it really is a disappointment to see laid back people leave the scene,regardless weather you contributed to releasing content or was just a commonly known modder.

Feel free to contact me anytime for a catch up weather it be here or Skype,hopefully,when a nextgen exploit is released to the public we will see some old modders return to the scene.

Good luck dude.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you Lucifer,regardless of what anyone else thinks it really is a disappointment to see laid back people leave the scene,regardless weather you contributed to releasing content or was just a commonly known modder.

Feel free to contact me anytime for a catch up weather it be here or Skype,hopefully,when a nextgen exploit is released to the public we will see some old modders return to the scene.

Good luck dude.
As of right now demonic I am trying to focus on school and I am starting to work out and everything as well. After I get out of school I may come back I don't know for sure yet much love :kissingheart:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
As of right now demonic I am trying to focus on school and I am starting to work out and everything as well. After I get out of school I may come back I don't know for sure yet much love :kissingheart:
Quite sad but I can understand your decision. Good luck with the school and your new work, you can do it! I'm sure! :smile:

Best regards,
CabCon!

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
Hello users of Cabconmodding, Today i am announcing my retirement on the site and community. Lately i have been thinking about this for some time watching my friends leave this community and wonder to myself who will be next. Well with there not really being any of my friends left in the community I figure it was time for me to leave. In my opinion i have had a great attitude in this community and I have tried to spread that same attitude into others.

Now I would like to thank all the members and staff for coming together and helping @CabCon form this beautiful community. Special thanks to CabCon for being such a kind Guy and Helping people out when he can and being so kind to everyone.
@Matt Thank you for being a kind Staff member and a great friend.
@Craze Thank you for being such a good friend even tho we dont talk much you are still a great friend.
@SeriousHD- Thank you for being such a help to the community even tho you were a ***** to me most the time you have helped out the community alot.
@DemonicForce_AUS You have been a good help to the community as well with helping everyone out deleting the spam post etc. You are very kind just like Cabcon you are a great Mod keep it up :grinning:
Gentle Even tho he is not a part of the community anymore he was a good friend to me and he deserves a thanks from me for being a good friend :grinning:
@dorathekiller97 Dora has always been such a good friend to me i have grew up with him if anyone gets a bigger thanks it is him. He is what brought me to this community and with him being gone from the community it has not been the same.

Sorry if this thread is identical looking to Matt's I just figured i would give thanks to individual people. I will check in on the site now and again Hope everyone has a good day much love :kissingheart:
Sad to see you go, :sob: