Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu Update 1.0 PC/Xbox/PS3

Fadinqx

Known Member
Reaction score
Whats the keybinds? All i know is Aim+V is open and V is to close and 6 just goes up non stop til u press it again?

IAmStrafeY

Reaction score
Any Help? I've tried about 4 menus for PC (specifically Zombie) and none of them can be injected, it doesn't register them as GSC nor GSCR

NotP3t3rTV

Known Member
Reaction score
Question: Is it possible i can see the code i want to see how u made the bottom fotter and among other stuff to see if i can make something like it

JARDASSS

Reaction score
Could u send the source code? cause i cant play if im on my dedicated server or just change the name of the host ThrzModdingRMT pls?

Mr.dead1

Reaction score
This menu looks very nice even tho im not much of a fan of zombies.
hi for your next update a key thing to add is to be able to change the menu controls and a way to make it to one side so i can play and use the menu that be cooler that anything else right now but its nice it like it im i fan of iconic cos of the controls and the ez of use also if you could add a force host tool via the main menu so one can skip the custom game and that stuff

Littof

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
hi for your next update a key thing to add is to be able to change the menu controls and a way to make it to one side so i can play and use the menu that be cooler that anything else right now but its nice it like it im i fan of iconic cos of the controls and the ez of use also if you could add a force host tool via the main menu so one can skip the custom game and that stuff
hi i dont think he will have another update the menu is almost 6 years lol and he has not released an update since

BasicMisfit

Reaction score
The Purgatory
Hi guys today I will be releasing the menu I have been working on.
This is far from done I but I wanted to release this anyway :grinning:
please let me know if you run into any bugs and ill fix them ASAP
but other than that i hope you enjoy :grinning:

3qtVjSf.jpg

if you have any ideas for what i should add into the next update be sure to let me know and ill do my best to add them in :grinning:

CabCon
BaDSooD
ProlixUK
ConnorWardx
Sheperdebops

Love The Menu Hopefully There Would Be More Options Added To It! Would definitely love to see a choice of ranks in the account menu and not just max rank!