Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu Update 1.0 PC/Xbox/PS3

Joey3702

I meant moving. like moving around when you have it on. Dont know for sure since it didn't work for me so i could be wrong. I'll test it out for you if you fix it. just let me know.

King

KingSe7en
I meant moving. like moving around when you have it on. Dont know for sure since it didn't work for me so i could be wrong. I'll test it out for you if you fix it. just let me know.
Since i don't know what error it is i wouldn't know how to fix it im afraid :disappointed:.

Joey3702

I did not get any error codes or anything. I wish my pc can handle games like it used to, that would have saved me so much time. Anyway, thanks for replying.

King

KingSe7en
I did not get any error codes or anything. I wish my pc can handle games like it used to, that would have saved me so much time. Anyway, thanks for replying.
Its not a problem and if i do decide to update the menu i will have a tester for the PS3 :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
Hi there,
welcome on cabconmodding.com!:handwaving: A good place to start modding!

If you are looking to install it on a ps3 take a look inside this thread: Tutorial - [PS3] Ultimate BO2 Modding Guide | CabConModding

If you would like to use it on pc or xbox, Start a private conversation with me.
CabCon has a depressing life and doesn't want a PS3 for as cheap as they are or installing a NAND or E3. He spends 24/7 on his website so if you need any help, expect a fast response. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
CabCon has a depressing life and doesn't want a PS3 for as cheap as they are or installing a NAND or E3. He spends 24/7 on his website so if you need any help, expect a fast response. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
xD I like my life, without a jailbroken ps3 :tonguewink: