Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu Update 1.0 PC/Xbox/PS3

ConsoleGods

Reaction score
Have you got Perk Machine and Mystery Box spawn on this that allows you to buy them?

Does this work on PS3? Seems to be mainly PC talk :tonguewink:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Have you got Perk Machine and Mystery Box spawn on this that allows you to buy them?

Does this work on PS3? Seems to be mainly PC talk :tonguewink:
This menu so far is only for PC i do have one for console that has been tested and is working for Xbox but not tested on PS3 and you can give yourself perks if thats what you're asking :smile:

ConsoleGods

Reaction score
Tested it on PS3.

Works fine, just not 2 keen on how we have to navigate the menu such as having to shoot to move etc...

No what I was wanting is Forge Mode > Spawn Perk/vendors > Sleight Of Hand, Juggernogg etc... then be able to buy the perks from the spawned perk machines + a mystery box

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Tested it on PS3.

Works fine, just not 2 keen on how we have to navigate the menu such as having to shoot to move etc...

No what I was wanting is Forge Mode > Spawn Perk/vendors > Sleight Of Hand, Juggernogg etc... then be able to buy the perks from the spawned perk machines + a mystery box
I really like that idea and thank you so much for testing it on PS3 now i know it works :smile:
Back to forge mode idea i would like to do that but i haven't a clue how ill ask around and maybe someone can help me add it and have it for the next update! :smile: thank you for the nice idea.

ConsoleGods

Reaction score
I have loads of idea's for menu's.

I'm working with RM|T (RiotModdingTeam) on Menu's and stuff giving idea's. That all really depends now though on whether he decides to finish his new menu.

Definately need to change that Navigation though... Shooting to use menu is rather annoying lol.

Also... Bug for you in the menu in PERKS.

When you use a perk and it's drinking it... you can't use a 2nd perk on Console it crashes your game.

Maybe add "All Perks" to that part of the menu since you only have individual perks + remove all perks.

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score

I'm working with RM|T (RiotModdingTeam) on Menu's and stuff giving idea's. That all really depends now though on whether he decides to finish his new menu.

Definately need to change that Navigation though... Shooting to use menu is rather annoying lol.

When you use a perk and it's drinking it... you can't use a 2nd perk on Console it crashes your game.

Maybe add "All Perks" to that part of the menu since you only have individual perks + remove all perks.
Yes i added a notification saying do not spam perks as they will crash the game for what ever reason and in main modifications i have all perks :smile:
if you have any more idea's please be sure to say as i need some nice idea's :grinning:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score

Ohh my bad forgot to say i will change the menu navigation :smile:

ConsoleGods

Reaction score
List to add that you feel needs adding... Please note I have not scanned your entire menu only scimmed read it.

1) Add Perk Vending Machines (Forge Mode) Solid Model if you can
2) Add Mystery Box (Forge Mode) Solid model if you can
3) Teleport client to crosshair
4) Teleport all clients to crosshair
5) Give Client + Clients All Perks
6) Add Perma Perks (Keep perks after revive)

I'll keep thinking

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
List to add that you feel needs adding... Please note I have not scanned your entire menu only scimmed read it.

1) Add Perk Vending Machines (Forge Mode) Solid Model if you can
2) Add Mystery Box (Forge Mode) Solid model if you can
3) Teleport client to crosshair
4) Teleport all clients to crosshair
5) Give Client + Clients All Perks
6) Add Perma Perks (Keep perks after revive)

I'll keep thinking
I like that and tomorrow i will work on that and see what i can do as its pretty late i couldn't start tonight im afraid :disappointed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Back to forge mode idea i would like to do that but i haven't a clue how ill ask around and maybe someone can help me add it and have it for the next update! :grinning: thank you for the nice idea.
This should be simple, it gave the model, which you can see. Than a collision model and a trigger model which does the trigger action. Normal forge mods simple movs the model, with some modification you easilie should also move the others :smile:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
This should be simple, it gave the model, which you can see. Than a collision model and a trigger model which does the trigger action. Normal forge mods simple movs the model, with some modification you easilie should also move the others :grinning:
Haha i will give it a go today :grinning:

Reaction score
Please upload a compiled version for the pc, because with my injector(jwm614's) I cant inject gscr's and I dont wanna use others like gsc studio, because I dont know if there detected or ir they work in public lobbys like mine.

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Please upload a compiled version for the pc, because with my injector(jwm614's) I cant inject gscr's and I dont wanna use others like gsc studio, because I dont know if there detected or ir they work in public lobbys like mine.
Sure thing :grinning:
~Added

Attachments

• compiled.gsc
    73.6 KB · Views: 860