Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu Update 1.0 PC/Xbox/PS3

OwenCroft

Veteran
Reaction score
do i have to use a certain injector for this? cause when i inject with GSC Studio my ps3 freezes

Also is it compatible with origins?

Last edited:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
do i have to use a certain injector for this? cause when i inject with GSC Studio my ps3 freezes

Also is it compatible with origins?
I only know of GSC Studio but it's worth trying other ways

Rupture

Reaction score
Hi having trouble with the menu when i select it and start the game on any map it freezes on the loading screen please help. im using a BO2 injector btw :grinning:

OwenCroft

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi having trouble with the menu when i select it and start the game on any map it freezes on the loading screen please help. im using a BO2 injector btw :grinning:
have you got the files named correct ? maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc i was having that issue too, i dont think it works on some maps.

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
have you got the files named correct ? maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc i was having that issue too, i dont think it works on some maps.
When i last tested it worked on all maps and i haven't updated since then.
Are you trying this on the PS3?

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I planned to a month or so back but I don't have the source anymore so It' hopeless :/
im up for helping you make new menu from scratch if you'd like? haven't got jailbreak anymore (moving to RGH soon) , so you'd have to the testing :/ been while since fxcked with GSC, it would be fun ahaha

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Should be starting black ops 3 modding soon!! Porting exPivTvx V18 Base to Black ops 2 PRX at the moment, but maybe we can do a map together soon!!

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Should be starting black ops 3 modding soon!! Porting exPivTvx V18 Base to Black ops 2 PRX at the moment, but maybe we can do a map together soon!!
Yes, a map is something I would love to make. Am I kind of done with making menus you know? I just want to move onto something else

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Yes, a map is something I would love to make. Am I kind of done with making menus you know? I just want to move onto something else
yeahh I get you aha, haven't got the tools yet, gonna mess around with BO1, see if I can shed some light back on that game. ill message you when I start BO3!

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
This menu is still being downloaded to this day. Thank you guys <3

HypeGame

Reaction score
Is this undetected for bo2 pc public lobbies? Can i hack and not get a vac ban? Also how do i install this?