Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu

TheGman753

I tried loading the mod onto redacted through gsc studio and I keep getting errors with the location map\mp\gametypes_zm\_hud_util.gsc:1 most of the time it says "undefined is not an object" on the load screen. In game there is no location, just a message like "undefined is not a field object <error>:0"
I think I should mention that this error only comes up if I open the mod menu

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
I tried loading the mod onto redacted through gsc studio and I keep getting errors with the location map\mp\gametypes_zm\_hud_util.gsc:1 most of the time it says "undefined is not an object" on the load screen. In game there is no location, just a message like "undefined is not a field object <error>:0"
Do you see the console which will open at the startup at the game? Enter /developer 0 into it and load the mod and start the game :smile:

Should fix the error popups.

Dome35765

Known Member
Do you see the console which will open at the startup at the game? Enter /developer 0 into it and load the mod and start the game :smile:

Should fix the error popups.
and what can i do when im playing on steam? There is no console. I get this error every time when i want to play a online zombie game with gsc mod menu

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
and what can i do when im playing on steam? There is no console. I get this error every time when i want to play a online zombie game with gsc mod menu
Actually I don't know. I think you can't disable it with steam. :smile: