Release [GSC] Profound V3

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Exactly lol. Like I stated, instead of having it done by the code (which is proven to fail a lot), you can simply close the menu using knife, like once a round or whatever, and you wont overflow :smile: There's nothing special to it. It just closes the menu and clears the strings:

Code:
//in MenuInit()

if(self meleeButtonPressed() && self.menu.open && !(self.toggleselect))
        {
            closeMenu();
            clearStrings();
            wait 0.25;
        }

//in the overflow.gsc

clearStrings()
{
        level.anchorText clearAllTextAfterHudElem();
        level.stringCount = 0;

foreach(player in level.players)
        {
                player iprintln("");
                player purgeTextTable();
                player purgeStringTable();
                player recreateText();
        }
}

//You are gonna need the whole overflow lol, thats just a snip

I was confused about your first comment (you hadnt elaborated) so I wasn't sure if you meant how it was done, if you were joking, or if you wanted to know how to do it in game :smile:
Yeah. I was genuinely curious! Ill be more specific next time. :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I was genuinely curious! Ill be more specific next time. :grinning:
Sorry about that misunderstanding. It's really simple and should be easy to implement into any menu (just put it where you go back a page and recreate all the text functions :smile:)

MyMom

Reaction score
Profound V3
Changelog (Most Info)
Added
Release

• Better overflow fix
  • Clear Strings method (Do this once a round by opening the menu and then pressing melee)
  • Aimbots do not turn off after dying (this is mainly for trickshotters or trollers, but the average user might like this)
  • Added sliders for host fov, all player speed, timescale and gravity
  • Added some more themes, added animation background On and Off and change select button (this won't work well, just wait about a week till I re-upload a new update to my site)
  • Some more spawnables
  • Lots & lots more player options, team options, all player options, host options and some optimisation to resolve errors concerning random freezing
Version 3.1
  • Fixed No Clip
  • Added a few more player functions, as well as fixed a few
  • Fixed aimbot to look more legit

Removed/Bugs

Release
  • ****** Overflow Script
  • No Clip doesn't end
  • Clearing strings while having text on the screen (ie: Typewritter, Fake End Game) will remove the text, the menu wont have a problem however
Version 3.1
    • Fixed a glitch where when you swapped the controls, you couldn't go back a page without the menu closing
    • Fixed a glitch where sometimes the menu would revert back to original colour on open after swapping it
Controls
[Function: Method One & Method One || Method Two & Method Two (via the change select button) && ActionSlot = DPAD or Numbers :smile:)
Open: Aim + Knife
Close: Reload || Knife
Up & Down: ActionSlot 1 & 2
Select: Jump || Square
Quick Camo (Last selected camo or Weaponized 115): ActionSlot 1
Quick Aimbot (Aiming + Hip Fire): Aim + ActionSlot 4
'Hack Pack' (ESP + UAV): Aim + ActionSlot 3

Videos (Beta & Reload)
Beta - ProfoundModz
Beta - ValiidMods
Release - ProfoundModz

Downloads:
Official Webpage (Updates will be here):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Direct Download (If its taken down, check the link above):

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Credits:

• @CabCon (Pretty Obvious... Coding, Help, Top OG)
  • @Harry (Compilation of the coding, creating the menu and fixing errors people release)
  • @thahitcrew (Help since we got rid of the beef. Being an OG person and some of his released codes)
  • @DemonicForce_AUS (Being an OG person, some of his released codes)
  • Jiggy (IDEKW)
  • @StonedYoda (Text & Shader drawing functions, looks at his base if I was stuck)
  • TehMerkMods (No one ever talks about this niqqa anymore :/)
  • ItsLollo1000 (GSC Managed Code list)
  • MrToxicBooty (Type writter)
  • xTul (His overflow fix, which didn't fix my menu, but I did use some of his functions to create a script that would work for my menu, so credits to him for that :smile:)
Have a good one guys :smile:
This menu is more trash then @SeriousHD- 's Project Iconic v3 all the same functions needs new functions and options

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
custom menu prefs that the user can set. honestly i would donate to any creator that makes a menu that you can change around, i personally dont care for nice animations. a solid black background with cyan or red sells me..
also if there could be a way to not jump when you select options, make it the sprint button. jumping like you do in the menu is a dead give away and kills anyone trying to troll around, hope this helps,.. 6/10 for creativity btw

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
custom menu prefs that the user can set. honestly i would donate to any creator that makes a menu that you can change around, i personally dont care for nice animations. a solid black background with cyan or red sells me..
also if there could be a way to not jump when you select options, make it the sprint button. jumping like you do in the menu is a dead give away and kills anyone trying to troll around, hope this helps,.. 6/10 for creativity btw
You can change the select and back button.
I've silently worked on stuff in the background, but I haven't released it. PM me customization stuff you'd like to see and I'll try and make it and release it :smile:

iGArabZz

Reaction score
Exactly lol. Like I stated, instead of having it done by the code (which is proven to fail a lot), you can simply close the menu using knife, like once a round or whatever, and you wont overflow :smile: There's nothing special to it. It just closes the menu and clears the strings:

Code:
//in MenuInit()

if(self meleeButtonPressed() && self.menu.open && !(self.toggleselect))
        {
            closeMenu();
            clearStrings();
            wait 0.25;
        }

//in the overflow.gsc

clearStrings()
{
        level.anchorText clearAllTextAfterHudElem();
        level.stringCount = 0;

foreach(player in level.players)
        {
                player iprintln("");
                player purgeTextTable();
                player purgeStringTable();
                player recreateText();
        }
}

//You are gonna need the whole overflow lol, thats just a snip

I was confused about your first comment (you hadnt elaborated) so I wasn't sure if you meant how it was done, if you were joking, or if you wanted to know how to do it in game :smile:

Looks dope! Basic, clean, easy to use! I like it. Keep up the good work.