Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
pls help
Injection Error: Error: maps/mp/_clientids.gsc was not resolved for platform PLATFORM_PC_REDACTED

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
pls help
Injection Error: Error: maps/mp/_clientids.gsc was not resolved for platform PLATFORM_PC_REDACTED
I think _clientids.gsc is supposed to be in the gametypes folder not the mp folder.. try it in the gametypes folder.

maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
The menu has never been tested on redacted ill look into it
When I try to inject my project to my xbox with GSX Studio it says = Injection Error: Failed to write critical data to the target platform!

I have JRPC2 as the plugin and it says its connected

Any help would be great thanks :smile:

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
When I try to inject my project to my xbox with GSX Studio it says = Injection Error: Failed to write critical data to the target platform!

I have JRPC2 as the plugin and it says its connected

Any help would be great thanks :smile:
Glad im not the only one! It seems to be a bug with the program and the injection path itself. Since it doesn't work with me either. You just have to wait for an update unfortunately. If he updates it!

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I can assure you it is your plugin setup. Multiple users with this issue have resolved it by changing their plugins list, since JRPC2 has issues with other plugins.
I only have xbdm and JRPC2

Here's my plugin setup
1)xbdm.exe
2)
3)JRPC2.exe
4)
5)
and that's it, also The Dark Side as well said he's having issues with injection

Is there a newer version of JRPC2 or something?

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
I only have xbdm and JRPC2

Here's my plugin setup
1)xbdm.exe
2)
3)JRPC2.exe
4)
5)
and that's it, also The Dark Side as well said he's having issues with injection

Is there a newer version of JRPC2 or something?
Dunno. There will be XRPC support here soon, since less people have had problems with that

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Well you deleted xrpc to use JRPC right, so you have to install xrpc
I tried JRPC2 and tht didn't work then I tried XRPC when the update dropped and that didn't work either :disappointed:

I already have both of the plugins, and I tried them one at a time