jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Disable it. That normally breaks XRPC
ok I didn't even know tht ima try it out thanks

It is still saying = Injection Error: Failed to write critical data to the target platform!

idk what im doing wrong :disappointed:

Last edited:

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
ok I didn't even know tht ima try it out thanks

It is still saying = Injection Error: Failed to write critical data to the target platform!

idk what im doing wrong :disappointed:
Are there multiple errors? Like for example, it says failed to write... multiple times?

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Are there multiple errors? Like for example, it says failed to write... multiple times?
yes, it goes like this =

Injection started...
Injection Error: Failed to write critical data to the target platform!

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
yes, it goes like this =

Injection started...
Yeah that means something is preventing your xbox from communicating with the target API. This isnt a bug with gsx studio its self so unfortunately I cant help you any further. I gave you all of the steps other users have taken to successfully resolve this issue.

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah that means something is preventing your xbox from communicating with the target API. This isnt a bug with gsx studio its self so unfortunately I cant help you any further. I gave you all of the steps other users have taken to successfully resolve this issue.
Damn! :disappointed: ok thanks for all your help man, is their really nothing else I can try ?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
The same thing happens to me. It just doesn't work. While other programs like GSC studio and other tools seem to connect fine. Just this one doesnt work. How sure are you that its not GSX studio? Like if there is something wrong with it its okay to say so.

I only have xbdm and JRPC2

Here's my plugin setup
1)xbdm.exe
2)
3)JRPC2.exe
4)
5)
and that's it, also The Dark Side as well said he's having issues with injection

Is there a newer version of JRPC2 or something?
Had the exact same plugin setup. No matter what it did not work even when removing all other plugins and the tesseract.

jmods

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
The same thing happens to me. It just doesn't work. While other programs like GSC studio and other tools seem to connect fine. Just this one doesnt work. How sure are you that its not GSX studio? Like if there is something wrong with it its okay to say so.

Had the exact same plugin setup. No matter what it did not work even when removing all other plugins and the tesseract.
Thank god im not the only one lol

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score

Maybe you should try to speak with SeriousHD about that :wink:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should try to speak with SeriousHD about that :wink:
oof
upload_2018-8-31_9-24-40.png

Yeah that won't help anything... :tearsofjoy:

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
oof
View attachment 2259

Yeah that won't help anything... :tearsofjoy:

Its very hard to help people who cant help themselves.

It benefits the developer more to identify the issue so if there was a cause effect relationship that had been identified (for example, an incorrect setup) that had also been remedied (by multiple people besides yourself and another) you would then assume that the problem is that the end user is unable to properly implement the remedy described. The other possibility is that, yes, the tool doesn't work, however, the tool uses the same exact code used by any other tool to connect to the target platform through the most common method (now multiple methods).

You have an inherent bias towards the developer of the tool and cannot ration that maybe, just maybe, the developer of the tool wanted to help the end users who had issues with the tool they spent so much time and effort on, but he cant fix human error and decided that he had given you the answers you needed and it was up to you how you solved the problem.

Damn! :disappointed: ok thanks for all your help man, is their really nothing else I can try ?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Its very hard to help people who cant help themselves.

It benefits the developer more to identify the issue so if there was a cause effect relationship that had been identified (for example, an incorrect setup) that had also been remedied (by multiple people besides yourself and another) you would then assume that the problem is that the end user is unable to properly implement the remedy described. The other possibility is that, yes, the tool doesn't work, however, the tool uses the same exact code used by any other tool to connect to the target platform through the most common method (now multiple methods).

You have an inherent bias towards the developer of the tool and cannot ration that maybe, just maybe, the developer of the tool wanted to help the end users who had issues with the tool they spent so much time and effort on, but he cant fix human error and decided that he had given you the answers you needed and it was up to you how you solved the problem.
Honestly none of that even matters. His tool seems like a good tool. It'd just be nice if it functioned like it should and it doesn't. I don't care for him yes, but i take a neutral stance on everything he releases. I thought this was incredible at first glance. But since it doesn't work for Xbox users and you guys refuse to accept that i'm sorry but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. I removed my plugin's and Tesseract like you said and it doesn't work. So did @jmods . EDIT: Also i do believe he wants to help. He has a bug reporter for a reason and he does help other users sometimes. He just isn't good at being professional or mature enough to handle disagreements and social interaction in general.

That means it's not a problem with the game or me, its a problem with the tool or your troubleshooting.. and since other injectors work fine i'm willing to bet its the ladder. I want it to be a milestone in the Bo2 modding community. I want it to rejuvenate the community and make new things possible. But neither of those things will happen if Serious and his testers refuse to acknowledge that a problem exists with the tool and how it injects. It is not 'human error' unless it's on your end. :mask:

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly none of that even matters. His tool seems like a good tool. It'd just be nice if it functioned like it should and it doesn't. I don't care for him yes, but i take a neutral stance on everything he releases. I thought this was incredible at first glance. But since it doesn't work for Xbox users and you guys refuse to accept that i'm sorry but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. I removed my plugin's and Tesseract like you said and it doesn't work. So did @jmods . EDIT: Also i do believe he wants to help. He has a bug reporter for a reason and he does help other users sometimes. He just isn't good at being professional or mature enough to handle disagreements and social interaction in general.

That means it's not a problem with the game or me, its a problem with the tool or your troubleshooting.. and since other injectors work fine i'm willing to bet its the ladder. I want it to be a milestone in the Bo2 modding community. I want it to rejuvenate the community and make new things possible. But neither of those things will happen if Serious and his testers refuse to acknowledge that a problem exists with the tool and how it injects. It is not 'human error' unless it's on your end. :mask:

Ill give you hard data to look at and you can then continue arguing with me over factual evidence (which is pointless i might add since my whole goal in even responding to you was to assist you).

You say it doesn't work for xbox users but there have only been 3 unresolved reports of connection issues for xbox. There have been 7 resolved cases of this issue given the previous answer, and the remaining users (10 or more) have had no issues whatsoever.

That being said, interpret it as you will. And sure, go ahead and argue with me about 'where do I get this data' because I know that's your next response. I don't really have a reason to defend myself, so I will just leave you be until you figure out the problem yourself.

As far as professionalism, I don't think that you can be one to judge. As far as I know of, professionalism hasn't been a concern from anyone besides you, and furthermore, this isnt a professional product and should be treated as such.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Ill give you hard data to look at and you can then continue arguing with me over factual evidence (which is pointless i might add since my whole goal in even responding to you was to assist you).

You say it doesn't work for xbox users but there have only been 3 unresolved reports of connection issues for xbox. There have been 7 resolved cases of this issue given the previous answer, and the remaining users (10 or more) have had no issues whatsoever.

That being said, interpret it as you will. And sure, go ahead and argue with me about 'where do I get this data' because I know that's your next response. I don't really have a reason to defend myself, so I will just leave you be until you figure out the problem yourself.

As far as professionalism, I don't think that you can be one to judge. As far as I know of, professionalism hasn't been a concern from anyone besides you, and furthermore, this isnt a professional product and should be treated as such.
Okay well i need assistance. Why do other tools work but not this one with my normal plugins (or only JRPC2 and XBDM)? You haven't even mentioned why thats how it is. Other Xbox users have it working? Great! Forward me to them because obviously they know what they're doing and i don't right? I've had my RGH for going on 4 years now and it still works fine and i know how to use it. Ill prove that this doesn't work even though i did everything you said. And no my next response wasn't going to be "where do you get your data from".

And oh trust me there are far more people than just me that think Serious is seriously unprofessional. There are many reasons why he was banned on this site. I can be one to judge, i was a moderator on this site for quite a while.

upload_2018-8-31_12-8-47.png

upload_2018-8-31_12-9-6.png

JRPC is using no plugins.

upload_2018-8-31_12-10-16.png

Launch.ini only using xbdm and JRPC2.

upload_2018-8-31_12-11-17.png

Connects okay.

upload_2018-8-31_12-12-23.png

Tried 5 times reconnecting and disconnecting the tool and nothing happens. Your tool does not work. Period. So you can stop saying its me when its clearly your broken clunky piss poor release of a "studio" program. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Oh yeah and lets not forget XRPC connection!

upload_2018-8-31_12-22-35.png

Doesn't work either. RIP!

upload_2018-8-31_12-23-33.png

But GSC Studio works fine. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Last edited:

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay well i need assistance. Why do other tools work but not this one with my normal plugins (or only JRPC2 and XRPC)? You haven't even mentioned why thats how it is. Other Xbox users have it working? Great! Forward me to them because obviously they know what they're doing and i don't right? I've had my RGH for going on 4 years now and it still works fine and i know how to use it. Ill prove that this doesn't work even though i did everything you said. And no my next response wasn't going to be "where do you get your data from".

And oh trust me there are far more people than just me that think Serious is seriously unprofessional. There are many reasons why he was banned on this site. I can be one to judge, i was a moderator on this site for quite a while.

View attachment 2267

View attachment 2268

JRPC is using no plugins.

View attachment 2269

Launch.ini only using xbdm and JRPC2.

View attachment 2270

Connects okay.

View attachment 2271

Tried 5 times reconnecting and disconnecting the tool and nothing happens. Your tool does not work. Period. So you can stop saying its me when its clearly your broken clunky piss poor release of a "studio" program. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So you just explained to me that you haven't tried XRPC. Thanks for not even bothering to try to help yourself.

Also heads up, Serious wasn't banned, he left. Ask cabcon.

You should remember on the subject of professionalism that your opinion of the developer doesn't matter. You loving or hating the creator of the tool has no effect on if it functions or not. Save your rants about people for someone else, I don't need your two cents.

Connection is fine, the connection process isn't the issue. Read/write can interfere with other processes using the same functions. If you are so knowledgeable about the xbox, you tell me why the api doesn't work.

Oh well. Guess you just can't use the tool. Would be really great if you could put your differences aside and stop destroying the community for your own benefit. Instead of deterring new users from using the tool that would actually grow the community back, you could stop being so toxic and actually help people.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
So you just explained to me that you haven't tried XRPC. Thanks for not even bothering to try to help yourself.

Also heads up, Serious wasn't banned, he left. Ask cabcon.

You should remember on the subject of professionalism that your opinion of the developer doesn't matter. You loving or hating the creator of the tool has no effect on if it functions or not. Save your rants about people for someone else, I don't need your two cents.

Connection is fine, the connection process isn't the issue. Read/write can interfere with other processes using the same functions. If you are so knowledgeable about the xbox, you tell me why the api doesn't work.

Oh well. Guess you just can't use the tool. Would be really great if you could put your differences aside and stop destroying the community for your own benefit. Instead of deterring new users from using the tool that would actually grow the community back, you could stop being so toxic and actually help people.
Actually i did try XRPC if you actually looked at the screenshots. But thats fine you can think what you want pal.

And i'm aware of my opinion is irrelevant. But its a FACT that your tool doesn't work and i have a plate of evidence to support why. It doesn't function regardless of that opinion. You're acting like its an issue that i don't care for him when it isn't. I don't even know why you keep bringing it up because there is no point.

Also for the 56th time there is nothing interfering with it. It's just the tool itself and thats all. So i ask the know-it-all for help and he doesn't even know! LOL! So anyway if 'you don't need my two cents' then ill give you three. With a revised version of your phrase:

Instead of preventing new users from using the tool (that doesn't work lol) that would actually grow the community back, you could stop being so toxic and actually help people (rather than giving them **** and denying that there is an issue with not just the tool but your attitude toward others)

Quitting and getting fired are basically the same thing, getting fired just looks worse. He's off the site and thats what matters to us. Because everytime he gets brought up here, some cuck decides to start some **** and then the mods have to waste their time removing said cuck (you in this case) from the topic forcefully. Get off this topic. You're of no use to nobody in the Xbox field of things. You don't know what you're talking about obviously so you can
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
with your colossal attitude and not take it out on randoms on the internet. Lmao

As of right now you're just in denial about the tool being busted.. there is no point in speaking any further to you.

ReleaseTheMong

Veteran
Reaction score
Actually i did try XRPC if you actually looked at the screenshots. But thats fine you can think what you want pal.

And i'm aware of my opinion is irrelevant. But its a FACT that your tool doesn't work and i have a plate of evidence to support why. It doesn't function regardless of that opinion. You're acting like its an issue that i don't care for him when it isn't. I don't even know why you keep bringing it up because there is no point.

Also for the 56th time there is nothing interfering with it. It's just the tool itself and thats all. So i ask the know-it-all for help and he doesn't even know! LOL! So anyway if 'you don't need my two cents' then ill give you three. With a revised version of your phrase:

Instead of preventing new users from using the tool (that doesn't work lol) that would actually grow the community back, you could stop being so toxic and actually help people (rather than giving them **** and denying that there is an issue with not just the tool but your attitude toward others)

Quitting and getting fired are basically the same thing, getting fired just looks worse. He's off the site and thats what matters to us. Because everytime he gets brought up here, some cuck decides to start some **** and then the mods have to waste their time removing said cuck (you in this case) from the topic forcefully. Get off this topic. You're of no use to nobody in the Xbox field of things. You don't know what you're talking about obviously so you can
with your colossal attitude and not take it out on randoms on the internet. Lmao

As of right now you're just in denial about the tool being busted.. there is no point in speaking any further to you.

Its interesting how I've been nothing short of civil to you this entire time and you continue to drop a peg lower every time with your attitude.

I think you need to step back and look at the way you handled this. This is something a child would do.

I also don't see why you would get so offended if there wasn't some truth to what I said.

And if quitting and being fired look the same, then why aren't you a mod anymore?

Anyways, hope things work out for you, being toxic and all, because the way you seem to describe your experience, you seem to really think highly of yourself. Too bad that was the same attitude that got serious 'banned'

sandro

Veteran
Reaction score
GSX Scripts
Requirements - GSX Studio (By SeriousHD)
Download -

Videos

Codes
Scripts
Uav - By Rezhified
Code:
uav()
{
   self.Uav = booleanOpposite(self.Uav);
   if(self.Uav)
   {
       array bytes = {0x2C, 0x03, 0x00, 0x01};
       SetBytes(0x33CB4, bytes);
   }
   else
   {
       array bytes = {0x2C, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00};
       SetBytes(0x33CB4, bytes);
   }
}
Vsat - By Rezhified
Code:
vsat()
{
   self.Vsat = booleanOpposite(self.Vsat);
   if(self.Vsat)
   {
       array bytes = {0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
       SetBytes(0x00033C60, bytes);
   }
   else
   {
       array bytes = {0x40, 0x81, 0x00, 0x44};
       SetBytes(0x00033C60, bytes);
   }
}
Wallhack - By Rezhified
Code:
Wallhack()
{
   self.Wallhack= booleanOpposite(self.Wallhack);
   if(self.Wallhack)
   {
       array bytes = {0x38, 0xC0, 0xFF, 0xFF};
       SetBytes(0x000834D0, bytes);
   }
   else
   {
       array bytes = {0x38, 0xC0, 0x00, 0x00};
       SetBytes(0x000834D0, bytes);
   }
}
Level 55 - By Rezhified
Code:
level55()
{
   array bytes = { 0x0, 0xFF, 0x12 };
   SetBytes(0x026FD02C, bytes);
}
Prestige Master - By Rezhified
Code:
prestigeMaster()
{
   array bytes = { 0x0B, 0x00, 0x00 };
   SetBytes(0x26FD014, bytes);
}
Post Your new Scripts And The Creator Below I Will Include Them In The Thread!

Dont Work for me
\\***** 1 script error(s) *****//

Failed to resolve __ERROR__booleanopposite with 1 parameters in maps\mp\gametypes\_clientids.gsc