Question GTA5/What you think about Ps4 Modding?

Venox

Reaction score
Hey here is Alt long Time no see . . i was very busy but now im back at modding
My question to you is: what you think about ps4 modding ? can we Talk now about it ?
let me Name it Memory Editing because Modding isn't now not the right word for it .

Let me know what you think .

Gta5 Ps4 Modmenu by 2much4u
Firmware: 1.76
Mode: Retail
Can go Online : No
Sdk: Released by CTurt

S

SeriousHD-

My question to you is: what you think about ps4 modding ? can we Talk now about it ?
let me Name it Memory Editing because Modding isn't now not the right word for it .

It's still modding, just an in progress mod lol. My opinion: Sony, get that networking security team on overtime and keep these ****boys offline and its all good

Venox

Reaction score
It's still modding, just an in progress mod lol. My opinion: Sony, get that networking security team on overtime and keep these ****boys offline and its all good

I think Sony can't do it we will see whats going on in the Future

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score
I think Sony can't do it we will see whats going on in the Future

Sony learned from the past... plus i talked with Red-Eyex32 the other day and he told me that online modding most likely never will happen on the PS4 or if its, its most likely limited to a couple of peoples!

Sakis

Known Member
Reaction score
can i have a download link for this offline mod pls?
+ a tutorial

Ghoster22

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a question that might sound silly hahahahaha
can i install GTA 5 mods like "serendipity" , "Semjases" or "Lexicon" on an unhacked PS4

Venox

Reaction score
Sony learned from the past... plus i talked with Red-Eyex32 the other day and he told me that online modding most likely never will happen on the PS4 or if its, its most likely limited to a couple of peoples!
:disappointed:

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I hope it never works online, legit gamers should be able to play fair, stick to last gen or PC...

ImHaxoTV

Reaction score

You have no idea what you can do everything with the ps4 when you have the full Sony Ps4 Game Developer License. "2much4u" don't have the License, he have only a Ps4 with the old patch it will only work offline for ever.
To mod a Game like GTA 5 on a Ps4 "Online & invisible" need you a "Ps4 Game Developer License". If you will get the latest patch & a Ps4 with integrated dev-kit, must you be a Game Developer on Unity or UE4 etc (It can cost 2,000$, or you make a perfect game so you can get a Kit for free).

Venox

Reaction score
You have no idea what you can do everything with the ps4 when you have the full Sony Ps4 Game Developer License. "2much4u" don't have the License, he have only a Ps4 with the old patch it will only work offline for ever.
To mod a Game like GTA 5 on a Ps4 "Online & invisible" need you a "Ps4 Game Developer License". If you will get the latest patch & a Ps4 with integrated dev-kit, must you be a Game Developer on Unity or UE4 etc (It can cost 2,000$, or you make a perfect game so you can get a Kit for free).
i got a dvlp Kit buddy

john_

Known Member
Reaction score

I don't mind it offline, but it doesn't need to go online EVER!