hi

remivaj

Reaction score
this is pretty nice, didn't know where was such a community like this out there, just recently got into pc gaming, been a console gamer my whole life lol. but I hope to be a bit more active in this community and start seeing more mods,. gonna try to recreate and understand how its built. its prettying awesome, gg and hope to see everyone else online out there :grinning:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Hey remivalj, welcome to CCM I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself here and like the community :smile: If you need any help or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact myself or any other member of staff. Hope to see you more around the forums! :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
this is pretty nice, didn't know where was such a community like this out there, just recently got into pc gaming, been a console gamer my whole life lol. but I hope to be a bit more active in this community and start seeing more mods,. gonna try to recreate and understand how its built. its prettying awesome, gg and hope to see everyone else online out there :grinning:
Welcome on CabConModding! Enjoy your stay! :wink: