Holiday Themes

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I think Holiday themes for the site would be a good fit let me know what you guys think :grinning:
Christmas Mod Menu trolling. Lol. Me and you should make a video!

Change the icon here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

to :christmas:

And maybe Change the overall colors of the site. New design? :smile:

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Maybe I'll drive to norway :smile:
That's quite cool, I'm planing to go to Berlin. Maybe we can do a holiday thread about, what ccm does in the Christmas holidays?

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
Holiday themes would be cool. Skins are easy to make and it would be a nice edition. If not an entire new theme, maybe so modifications to the existing theme would work.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Holiday themes would be cool. Skins are easy to make and it would be a nice edition. If not an entire new theme, maybe so modifications to the existing theme would work.
I agree you with that, what would you do? :smile: I thought about some snow in the background and a new header with a icon or something like that. :smile:

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
I agree you with that, what would you do? :grinning: I thought about some snow in the background and a new header with a icon or something like that. :grinning:
Yeah, a simple snowfall js and maybe make a new CabconModding logo that's red/green. I would probably make a skin for the site that changes the colors to red/green, but that's unnecessary. Maybe put some Christmas lights somewhere?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Maybe put some Christmas lights somewhere?
That's a good idea, also maybe we can place some gifts in the footer or something :grinning:

Yeah, a simple snowfall js and maybe make a new CabconModding logo that's red/green. I would probably make a skin for the site that changes the colors to red/green, but that's unnecessary.
That isn't unnecessary, I would really appreciate if you want to make a logo for the header with the icon modificated! I did this a few weeks ago but it isn't really good:
f9101604dfda4108966624fdc825ceea.png

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
That's a good idea, also maybe we can place some gifts in the footer or something :grinning:

That isn't unnecessary, I would really appreciate if you want to make a logo for the header with the icon modificated! I did this a few weeks ago but it isn't really good:
f9101604dfda4108966624fdc825ceea.png
If you could send me a link to the original I will see what I can do lol. Not sure where to find it. I will also work on a modification to the logo at the top.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
If you could send me a link to the original I will see what I can do lol. Not sure where to find it. I will also work on a modification to the logo at the top.
That sounds really cool! Thank you, sure here you go:

Here you can find the all our logos and stuff:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

These are maybe outdated. I uploaded you the newest one (also as .psb to open it with photshop, if you got photoshop) :smile: -> logos.rar

Attachments

• logos.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 381

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score