• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a better Tutorial

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2wmt

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello im going to tell you how to add 5+ bots to your Private match {will need menu}
Ok so go to ModernWarfare2/v2/ap/ then you will see botnames.cvs. you wil right click and press edit. Their will be bot names that are in the game. {you can change them if you would like to.} So when you see the bot names all you have to do is add another name.
TUT.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG
For example im going to use mine:
JaKiwna221,Scrubs,Soleo299111,FaZe Rainnnn,koolaidsz992345,Lunarion,Infamous,xbox is bad,OG,Just lfiw,Lunarationv2,He On Fleek,JaK,9038092,2wmt Mods To Much,lsdolso,k,666DeViLL666,HaksXbOx1,IpLaYMiNcrAft,OGisBad,iwl,MakeVisuals,She On Fleek,HackerOnlycom,I use aIMBotz,l3moretogo,LetsPlay,GOAT
Just copy that then delete the ones thats already in the botnames.csv and paste what i have. [you can change the names btw] Then after that just click file>save. and Done. now you can spawn 15 bots!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
TELL ME IF YOU NEED HELP!

Last edited:

rtkz_wasa1974

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello im going to tell you how to add 5+ bots to your Private match {will need menu}
Ok so go to ModernWarfare2/v2/ap/ then you will see botnames.cvs. you wil right click and press edit. Their will be bot names that are in the game. {you can change them if you would like to.} So when you see the bot names all you have to do is add another name.
For example im going to use mine:
JaKiwna221,Scrubs,Soleo299111,FaZe Rainnnn,koolaidsz992345,Lunarion,Infamous,xbox is bad,OG,Just lfiw,Lunarationv2,He On Fleek,JaK,9038092,2wmt Mods To Much,lsdolso,k,666DeViLL666,HaksXbOx1,IpLaYMiNcrAft,OGisBad,iwl,MakeVisuals,She On Fleek,HackerOnlycom,I use aIMBotz,l3moretogo,LetsPlay,GOAT
Just copy that then delete the ones thats already in the botnames.csv and paste what i have. [you can change the names btw] Then after that just click file>save. and Done. now you can spawn 15 bots!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
TELL ME IF YOU NEED HELP!
Use console type "SpawnBot"