• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a better Tutorial

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2wmt

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello im going to tell you how to add 5+ bots to your Private match {will need menu}
Ok so go to ModernWarfare2/v2/ap/ then you will see botnames.cvs. you wil right click and press edit. Their will be bot names that are in the game. {you can change them if you would like to.} So when you see the bot names all you have to do is add another name.
TUT.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG
For example im going to use mine:
JaKiwna221,Scrubs,Soleo299111,FaZe Rainnnn,koolaidsz992345,Lunarion,Infamous,xbox is bad,OG,Just lfiw,Lunarationv2,He On Fleek,JaK,9038092,2wmt Mods To Much,lsdolso,k,666DeViLL666,HaksXbOx1,IpLaYMiNcrAft,OGisBad,iwl,MakeVisuals,She On Fleek,HackerOnlycom,I use aIMBotz,l3moretogo,LetsPlay,GOAT
Just copy that then delete the ones thats already in the botnames.csv and paste what i have. [you can change the names btw] Then after that just click file>save. and Done. now you can spawn 15 bots!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
TELL ME IF YOU NEED HELP!

Last edited:

rtkz_wasa1974

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello im going to tell you how to add 5+ bots to your Private match {will need menu}
Ok so go to ModernWarfare2/v2/ap/ then you will see botnames.cvs. you wil right click and press edit. Their will be bot names that are in the game. {you can change them if you would like to.} So when you see the bot names all you have to do is add another name.
For example im going to use mine:
JaKiwna221,Scrubs,Soleo299111,FaZe Rainnnn,koolaidsz992345,Lunarion,Infamous,xbox is bad,OG,Just lfiw,Lunarationv2,He On Fleek,JaK,9038092,2wmt Mods To Much,lsdolso,k,666DeViLL666,HaksXbOx1,IpLaYMiNcrAft,OGisBad,iwl,MakeVisuals,She On Fleek,HackerOnlycom,I use aIMBotz,l3moretogo,LetsPlay,GOAT
Just copy that then delete the ones thats already in the botnames.csv and paste what i have. [you can change the names btw] Then after that just click file>save. and Done. now you can spawn 15 bots!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
TELL ME IF YOU NEED HELP!
Use console type "SpawnBot"