Tutorial How to play Black Ops 3 LAN?

trickx74

Insane-Known Member
well dont waste your time the problem isn't tunngle or server browser the problem you can't host a game for LAN i mean when you press zombies or multiplayer is "OFFLINE" then they wont find your game

IRReza

well dont waste your time the problem isn't tunngle or server browser the problem you can't host a game for LAN i mean when you press zombies or multiplayer is "OFFLINE" then they wont find your game
Ty , Buy this game for My Game Net !

Znbaboy

This doesn't work. Have bo3 with all dlc version 88 and it is not possible to play a lan game with your friend using either tunggle or hamachi. Your lobby just doesn't show up. Sucks that there is a working MP lan mod for WW2 but not BO3

MrSina_A

have the fricking 37.0.0.0.0 update but !!! There's no server browser function!!
Pleaseee help

Alae78

Known Member
Come on any idea on how to play this game zombie cracked online with friends? on tunngle or something? There must be a solution pls try finding it i really wanna play this game with my friends so badly

AdrX003

Come on any idea on how to play this game zombie cracked online with friends? on tunngle or something? There must be a solution pls try finding it i really wanna play this game with my friends so badly
i tried everything hehe, theres still no way. the solution is to wait.

jayX

wait it really 100% works? So with evolve I can play coop zombies with friends on bo3 from fitgirl?

jayX

i have a friend whos willing to play and i think you will only need to create a party for two players in evolve and thats it.

jayX

although if it didnt work on tunngle, why would it work on evolve?