Tutorial How to play Black Ops 3 LAN?

Dante012

Reaction score
Guys, don't bother. This doesn't work anymore. We need to be online to play LAN, so it used to work with Tunngle (which basically served as a fake online server), but since Tunngle is dead, we can't play LAN with a crack. If you really need LAN, the game is available to buy at a cheap price. If you want to play with 2 players only, just use splitscreen, it works (at least on the Fitgirl pack v100).

i_txr

Reaction score
hi joeyyyy how are u actually tunngle is shut down now is there another way ? Is hamachi work with this

TerrorRyze

Known Member
Reaction score
can anyone post a lan fix like cod waw but for bo3 like it definitely possible. i dont think it should be this complicated

tynksv2

Reaction score
How can you play LAN with update 37? How to join a Lobby if it's offline only? I mean I haven't tried but does it really work? Joey seems to be the only guy on the internet who says it does

Last edited:

EtheralShade

Reaction score
This tutorial is for the Non-Steam version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1; Make sure you have the game installed and the game works fine :wink:

Step 2; Go onto the game and make sure you have the Server Browser function.
Solution: If you do not have the Server Browser function, then update your game to Update 17, whilst adding all updates before that as well.

Step 3; Connect to Tunngle, and search for the Network: Call of Duty Black Ops III.

Step 4; Launch the game whilst Tunngle is running in the background, and make sure Tunngle is allowed through your Firewall.

Step 5; Search for a game in the LAN area of the Server Browser. If all goes well, you should be able to play.

If you require my assistance, just comment on the thread, I will be more than happy to help.

I am also aware that people using a CRACKED version will NOT be able to play with people on Steam.
Unless you put yourself through the pain of updating to
UPDATE 37 then I advise to stick to playing with people on CRACKED only, or just save the hassle and SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS, AND BUY THE GAME. :wink:
how do i play with other people on cracked bo3? and how do I update to update 37?

EtheralShade

Reaction score
Guys, don't bother. This doesn't work anymore. We need to be online to play LAN, so it used to work with Tunngle (which basically served as a fake online server), but since Tunngle is dead, we can't play LAN with a crack. If you really need LAN, the game is available to buy at a cheap price. If you want to play with 2 players only, just use splitscreen, it works (at least on the Fitgirl pack v100).
bro wdym the game costs alot

qusaii_yaseen

Reaction score
This tutorial is for the Non-Steam version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1; Make sure you have the game installed and the game works fine :wink:

Step 2; Go onto the game and make sure you have the Server Browser function.
Solution: If you do not have the Server Browser function, then update your game to Update 17, whilst adding all updates before that as well.

Step 3; Connect to Tunngle, and search for the Network: Call of Duty Black Ops III.

Step 4; Launch the game whilst Tunngle is running in the background, and make sure Tunngle is allowed through your Firewall.

Step 5; Search for a game in the LAN area of the Server Browser. If all goes well, you should be able to play.

If you require my assistance, just comment on the thread, I will be more than happy to help.

I am also aware that people using a CRACKED version will NOT be able to play with people on Steam.
Unless you put yourself through the pain of updating to
UPDATE 37 then I advise to stick to playing with people on CRACKED only, or just save the hassle and SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS, AND BUY THE GAME. :wink:
bro it all works but there is one problem when I press join it don't join with no errors

Its ARSUS

Reaction score
That is correct, the method of course. If you are using Update 17, then your chances of finding the lobby is close to 0. This is a bug in the Update 17 from Reloaded and will make it unable to find LAN lobby's. Update 37 is the only update that has a secure LAN fix. Update 37 is hard to find and might as well buy the game in order to play with Friends. :smile:
Ey i have now the v100 and update 37 . How can i play with lan or other method? i need to use hamachi or radmin? or how

OnyXz

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if me and my friend could play zombies on lan if I buy the game and he stays with the cracked version, on other words, could I create a lan game and he find it on the servers list?

Bigs_

Reaction score
Does anybody have any evidence of being able to play online with a cracked version ever??

You have to be authenticated by an auth server that uses tls to play lan, to make a private auth server you have to edit the game files (which would be incredibly complex).

Last edited: