Preview JGSC Decompiler

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
y
Send me the compiled one and you'll get your (almost) source back in a private message. I won't publish anything promised, hehehe :wink:
you can keep source, the compiled. gsc I sent you was when it was in its testing stages, hardly anything in it

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
yeah so true, like jiggy menu got leaked yesterday I think and that was because the guy was charging 50$ for it
Bossam V6 leak would be awesome, most people leech of each other anyway, theirs no way he coded all them functions by himself :/

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
should
I can tell he also leeched a lot lmao. The eye of truth. But many nice and unique functions too :grinning:
leak a few just for this site :wink: do you have a link to elegance source? people on this site says its already out their but I cant find it anywhere

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I won't ruin it for everyone who thought it is safe to release compiled GSCs lol. It's too much of a deal so the software will probably never be released. The same for sources too kinda. :expressionless:
fair enough, dope tool anyway

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
This is a cool idea and project but I agree to what you said in comments that it would ruin it for everyone.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
You just reversed dtx's compiler didn't you?
Kind of. I compiled and analyzed the outcome to try and understand how it works in order to reverse the process. It wouldn't have been possible without the reversing efforts of a bunch of other people though...

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I think you're right about what are you saying. :smile: But I'm a bit sad about it, in the W@W community it wasn't a problem to share scripts. The most ones gave credits. Today at the modding community the most ones are just leaching functions and put them together without any big knowledge about coding, that's sad.... :confused:

But nice idea, I was thinking to do this also but I'm not really a good one in reverse engineering so Nice!

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
But nice idea, I was thinking to do this also but I'm not really a good one in reverse engineering so Nice!
It's easier than it seems though but still pretty hard in general. I understand why not many people did this so far :smile:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Impressive! Anyone selling gsc should get their stuff leaked in my opinion. Keep it private. If something like this gets out this will destroy the community more than it already is. We dont need that.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
We dont need that.
Fine but I was tired of the selfish modders keeping their not so special mods private almost every time so it made me reverse-engineer this. Also kinda interesting to do for once something different. GSC coding is too easy, this was a good challenge lol. Good to hear that others don't like it to be released either