• Yes

Votes: 705 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters

TooTypicalHD

Veteran
Reaction score
Cabcon Thats exactly why i didnt give you my source of jiggy, plus im a actuall paid member who bought it.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Cabcon Thats exactly why i didnt give you my source of jiggy, plus im a actuall paid member who bought it.
why should anyone have to pay for GSC? Most menus are the same just shitty edits of each other, its wrong to charge for a GSC Menu, specially when most of the mods are leeched from a Menu that's free!

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
also,I believe one of the moderators (THC ) charges for there menu
I'm sorry, but are you stupid or something? Inspire v1.0 AND v2.0 have been released FREE for months now... So before saying stupid **** at least make sure you know what you're talking about.....

Luv_U

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but are you stupid or something? Inspire v1.0 AND v2.0 have been released FREE for months now... So before saying stupid **** at least make sure you know what you're talking about.....
Really,if I recall correctly the only reason you released v1 on NGU was because the menu was leaked,SO,mr big mouth,if your menu WAS NOT leaked your saying you was going to release a free public version anyways? Yeah,already know the answer to that...and as a moderator here your language is extremely childish!
I already stated in my previous msg,my point was not to cause flaming,so don't start flaming and trying to cause an argument!!!
CmK and Bossam was charging for there menus looong before Jiggy's menu was even released...not to mention how many people was scammed by CmK,so,I'm still waiting to hear a reasonable explanation " WHY " those haven't been leaked before Jiggys!!!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
This thread would be considered slightly biased don't you think?
Considering CmK and Bossam was charging for there menus long before Jiggy,also,I believe one of the moderators (THC ) charges for there menu also,so if Gsc projects should be free why haven't you looked into those?
All do respect,considering CmK has scammed loads of people that parasite should have been the first,not jiggy.
Not trying to start flaming here Cabcon,I've followed you,nanni and many other modders for quite sometime now...I just see this thread extremely biased by the points I made!
I'm really sorry but I can't really follow you... :confused:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Not really because the use who gave me that actually know that I leak it. I said I will leak it and he agreed for some work from me, so If I say I won't do it I won't do it. But it's I'm not really interested anymore.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Really,if I recall correctly the only reason you released v1 on NGU was because the menu was leaked,SO,mr big mouth,if your menu WAS NOT leaked your saying you was going to release a free public version anyways? Yeah,already know the answer to that...and as a moderator here your language is extremely childish!
I already stated in my previous msg,my point was not to cause flaming,so don't start flaming and trying to cause an argument!!!
CmK and Bossam was charging for there menus looong before Jiggy's menu was even released...not to mention how many people was scammed by CmK,so,I'm still waiting to hear a reasonable explanation " WHY " those haven't been leaked before Jiggys!!!
Also man if he did it, he changed his opinion about it. We all do mistakes, but the fewest see their. He is one of the people who saw his mistake and correct it. So, don't talk about the past, let's look in the future that people don't sell stuff. :smile:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Also man if he did it, he changed his opinion about it. We all do mistakes, but the fewest see their. He is one of the people who saw his mistake and correct it. So, don't talk about the past, let's look in the future that people don't sell stuff. :grinning:
Just because of this I will sell mine for 99£ a submenu.

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Really,if I recall correctly the only reason you released v1 on NGU was because the menu was leaked,SO,mr big mouth,if your menu WAS NOT leaked your saying you was going to release a free public version anyways?
Moron.... Inspire v1.0 was released for free NOT because it was leaked, it was released free because very many people were complaining/telling me to release it for free, SO I DID. That's why Inspire v2.0 was released for free as well. So next time before you go around acting as if you know what you're talking about - make SURE you actually know what you're talking about.

and as a moderator here your language is extremely childish!
Oh and i find it funny that you say this, have you even read the messages you've left behind? They're the definition of childish...

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Just... stop talking... im not even gonna say please, just stop talking...

JaffaStarMods

Veteran
Reaction score
So i Wanted to use the shaders for my menu. The compass_emp shows up fine but i cant get anything to show up behind it. Anybody know why?