• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Preview Modern Warfare 3 (2011) EnCoReV16 - GSC Mod Menu by CabCon

More MW3 GSC stuff / mod menus?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm currently working on a gsc mod menu for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

If you have any ideas, let me know.

Source code can be found here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

INEVERWIN!

Veteran
Reaction score
been testing it out in private matc hlooks great would love for this to be finished up and working godmode crashed me atm but great work excited to see when done!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
been testing it out in private matc hlooks great would love for this to be finished up and working godmode crashed me atm but great work excited to see when done!
Thank you! I'll continue working on it when I have some free time. :smile: I'd love to do more GSC!

INEVERWIN!

Veteran
Reaction score
Dope glad there is someone still making awesome menus! also its the only menu i can find anywhere for mw3 that i can just put in script folder on plutonium and get to work on game. great work!

INEVERWIN!

Veteran
Reaction score
Dope glad there is someone still making awesome menus! also its the only menu i can find anywhere for mw3 that i can just put in script folder on plutonium and get to work on game. great work!
I tried to add a function Tp bots to crosshair for private match and i copied a mw3 script for the func but get error "cant determine the call type" of column of tracebullet

BotsToCrosshairs()
{
foreach(player in level.players)
if(isDefined(player.pers["isBot"]))
player SetOrigin(self traceBullet());
}
this is the script, i suppose i need to do something with the tracebullet like link or mention somewhere, I'm not to big on coding(just hobby) yet and was wondering if anyone knows about this error about call type and could help? would like to add an Aimbot as well to play with bots but lots of errors when adding new script i will need to learn! will be waiting on this full release for sure and ty again Cabcon for a great working menu to have fun with!!!!!