Mods Not Working (BO3 Reloaded Update 17)

PolskiGrizzle

Reaction score
Just to make it clear, I have the Steam version of the game but none of the DLCs so I just downloaded and installed Black Ops 3 Reloaded with all of the DLCs, including Zombies Chronicles, as a separate game (yep 107GBs) so I would have them.

And so I copied the mods I wanted from C:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\311210
where all the workshop mods are located and took some mods out and copied them to the mods folder in the Reloaded version located E:\Games\Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods (I have multiple hard drives) and went in and loaded the mods, after that I launched up Nacht because why not and the mod didn't work, I did this with this mod.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Before anyone says it does not work, I have tested it in the Steam version and it worked, with the latest update of course. No mod works so I am stuck completely, please help.

Screenshot of my mods folder:

2Ms8a.png

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
pretty sure that the original game doesnt download the mod files like: //usermaps/mods/zm_modname/zone/modfiles

the example above is how u need to put the files and folders for the no steam version.

PolskiGrizzle

Reaction score
pretty sure that the original game doesnt download the mod files like: //usermaps/mods/zm_modname/zone/modfiles

the example above is how u need to put the files and folders for the no steam version.
I actually tried to run it in administrator and the mods actually loaded but I get this error and the game forces me to close it down.

2Mtaq.png

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
I actually tried to run it in administrator and the mods actually loaded but I get this error and the game forces me to close it down.

2Mtaq.png
the exact same error i get when i try to run a mod made for the newest BO3 update. there isnt any cracked bo3 that can load these yet.

ahmedisretarded

Reaction score
I also have the cracked version but when I load a mod it tells me it's loaded but when I enter a map it doesn't show it at all as If I didn't selected it at all please i need help

tion74838

Reaction score
when i add mods it wont show up in zombie maps i have nosteam.ro bo3 but i tried so many time but it wont work