The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm not very popular in this community. However when it comes to music I'm a little different than most others. I like Metal, Trap, Rock, and a little rap here and there. Ill show some examples below. What are your musical preferences? What do you listen to on the way to work or school? Post below!

Metal Example #1:
Metal Example #2:
Rock Example:
Trap Example:
Rap Example:

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Hmm. I have a very mixed type of playlist when it comes to music, but there are some key genres which I like.
I am a fan of soul I guess you could say, mix it with a lite rock and it's golden to me :y:. Green Day does this perfectly, I love almost all of their songs.
But I also listen to 'some' of the modern songs at least, but that's not for long. Only a few days.
One of my favorite songs has to be 21 guns by green day actually :tongueclosed: Also I listen to acoustic guitar sometimes as well.
Sometimes there is some drop techno **** in there as well though. That about rounds up what I listen to, come on guys more people answer on this thread! :handok:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I have a very mixed type of playlist when it comes to music, but there are some key genres which I like.
I am a fan of soul I guess you could say, mix it with a lite rock and it's golden to me :y:. Green Day does this perfectly, I love almost all of their songs.
But I also listen to 'some' of the modern songs at least, but that's not for long. Only a few days.
One of my favorite songs has to be 21 guns by green day actually :tongueclosed: Also I listen to acoustic guitar sometimes as well.
Sometimes there is some drop techno **** in there as well though. That about rounds up what I listen to, come on guys more people answer on this thread! :handok:

I think you'll like this!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
This is germany, can't listen one of these songs :disappointed:
nUTKJov.png