Our Moderators - Comment

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
That is a very important thing, but the problem is that there are old people who are working like a kid. :grinning: We should just look that they act mature and professional!
seems to be alright moderators at the moment, no problems soo far.. only the future can tell
Some of us are 19 + up of moderator :grinning:!
perhaps, but majority of users use a fake age, so that cant be that accurate
See just from this quote I can tell you are not mature, you don't look at staff positions depending on their age, if someone is mature and can do a moderators job professionally it shouldn't make a difference.
Your entitled to your own opinion lmao

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
you should add a upload limit or something to solve the issue.
Yes, I already did that we will make also a new rule for that, but the people who set the image before need to remove it! :smile: Also if some wants to have a big image, ok :smile: It's fine. But we will look in the future about it.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I would also recommend a thought of removing lame edits of bases/menus.
E.g. Reconstructed base,taking a base that's already been edited and changing the amount of menu options,menu colour and a few other useless edits to the base is quite pointless,there is no originality or thought placed into the edit,CabCon,I have seen you state to members in the past to be original and creative regarding there menu bases!
No hate to the editor here,just expressing a thought to keep forums clean.

Last edited:
P

Patrick

To be clear : all moderators you have ranked on the past are actualy unranked :grinning:

95% of staffs you have ranked on the past have tryed to be better than all others and have only changed the mentality and atmophere of the forum.

I have contacted you a lot of time about this (for the recruitement of staffs) and one or two time with my old moderator rank before claim an unrank(raison : bad staff with me)

The problem is the same all the time and you try to resolve it with the bad way ^_^

It's not against you but, the forum need a staff team with moderators, community managers and administrators who are not going to be changed after 1/2 or 3 weeks.

It's all for me.
PS: all who want to say I'm not true , I have joined the forum at is start and I have seen the staff team degraded more all the time.

Thank's for reading and have a great day :grinning:
False accusations by staff members isn't good either, I've been banned so many times because of members claiming I have done things to the site when i haven't.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
To be clear : all moderators you have ranked on the past are actualy unranked :grinning:

95% of staffs you have ranked on the past have tryed to be better than all others and have only changed the mentality and atmophere of the forum.

I have contacted you a lot of time about this (for the recruitement of staffs) and one or two time with my old moderator rank before claim an unrank(raison : bad staff with me)

The problem is the same all the time and you try to resolve it with the bad way ^_^

It's not against you but, the forum need a staff team with moderators, community managers and administrators who are not going to be changed after 1/2 or 3 weeks.

It's all for me.
PS: all who want to say I'm not true , I have joined the forum at is start and I have seen the staff team degraded more all the time.

Thank's for reading and have a great day :grinning:
I can understand you and I know that. But it's extremly difficult to find really good persons for the job. :grinning: So I think it's better to try things out now, we are growing everyday but we are still a small forum, which is totally ok :grinning: (don't get me wrong), so we shouldn't wait for the perfect team. :grinning: Let's see how the new staffs are working and let's learn from it, that we can manage the site when we are bigger and not allowed to do big mistakes :grinning:

TheKillerey

Modder
Reaction score
Here is a rank system that I want to use :smile:
  • Staff | Super Moderator | Moderator | Support | Modder | Developer | Subscriber | Member
Staff: Only Admins
Super Moderator: max. 3 Members / Very helpfully member since page start
Moderator: Requested Members max. 5 / Helpfully member
Support: Thread support who know much about the thread stuff like "Bo2 Redacted"
Modder: Knowledge of modding COD and other Stuff
Developer: Like Game Developer / Tool Developer or addon creator :smile:
Subscriber: Donater <3
Member: Member :3

Raise your Rank System xD

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm ok with this , your are one one the small community who don't try to say the contrary of others say, and you try to resolve all you can, it's realy cool :grinning:

I know staffs who need to be unranked and staff who are going to be unranked with a big evolution of the forum, but try to do all you can to give me wrong (for the moment, all I have said has been realized :wink: )

I wait to the Community Manager rank creation (to form new staffs :wink: ) because with the actual system it's hard to find real staffs :grinning:
I'm interested in your ideas, feel free to share them and I try to realize them. :smile: Also ofc it's not easy too. :smile: But I think we are on the correct way... :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Here is a rank system that I want to use :grinning:
  • Staff | Super Moderator | Moderator | Support | Modder | Developer | Subscriber | Member
Staff: Only Admins
Super Moderator: max. 3 Members / Very helpfully member since page start
Moderator: Requested Members max. 5 / Helpfully member
Support: Thread support who know much about the thread stuff like "Bo2 Redacted"
Modder: Knowledge of modding COD and other Stuff
Developer: Like Game Developer / Tool Developer or addon creator :grinning:
Subscriber: Donater :heart:
Member: Member :3

Raise your Rank System xD
Ok thank you, I can see that there are ideas and that our community want a better rank system, I will talk to the team and will make a plan. Thank you for your ideas! :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
In less words he's not conftarble with me :tongueclosed:
I'm very sure you will show him the the contrary! But now it's end with the discussion, BO3 Mod Tools are out! We should spread love now <3!

G

Gentle

@Gentle @Harry @BaDSooD @PandaCheats We do not give moderator to my friends here, we give moderator to the people where we can see the potential to be a moderator! I know that there are many new moderators at the moment, with these new people we want to fresh up our site and look who is good and who not (as a moderator), not as a friend... :grinning: It's not the same xD We are searching new people with new content, with another range of people to make ccm greater! :grinning: Simple we want to fresh up our team! And it's like @Gentle said, if I would gave moderator to my friend, we just would have moderators because the most active people here are a part of my friends, some more and some less. But that is totally normal.. :grinning: Also about Panda, I talked a lot to him so it was not a one night decision and also he can show how good he is now! :grinning:

Sorry for this long message, I love you beside what I said here and it's totally normal that not everyone can be a moderator :grinning: Also moderators are just people like me and you so :tonguewink: They just look that everything is fine! :relaxed:

Feel free to write your opinion below! :grinning:

Have a nice day, whatever you do! Regards,
CabCon.
I never said u did... I defended u..

S

SeriousHD-

See just from this quote I can tell you are not mature, you don't look at staff positions depending on their age, if someone is mature and can do a moderators job professionally it shouldn't make a difference.
Thanks for the concern but i dont need to handle beef professionally. He can have his mod position as long as he doesnt **** with me