Request Overhaul of the 'Point-System'

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
So, as you all probably know, the current 'Point-System' is based on so called 'trophies' (Trophies), which are awarded by completing various tasks such as 'post 5000 messages', 'get 500 likes on your posts' or 'subscribe to Premium at least once'. Most points are awarded through those, that you can gain by being member on this forum for multiple years. Back to the point. Overall problem is: Points are awarded in too low quantities and/or not frequently enough. As far as I'm aware, at the current time, those points only change a little message on your profile, stating how well known you are. Thanks to this system there are really active users that are specified as 'known member' and people that haven't been on CCM for 3 years, called 'insanely-known member'. @CabCon pls fix

*This is my opinion and only a SUGGESTION
*If I got anything wrong / missed anything, feel free to let me know

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So, as you all probably know, the current 'Point-System' is based on so called 'trophies' (Trophies), which are awarded by completing various tasks such as 'post 5000 messages', 'get 500 likes on your posts' or 'subscribe to Premium at least once'. Most points are awarded through those, that you can gain by being member on this forum for multiple years. Back to the point. Overall problem is: Points are awarded in too low quantities and/or not frequently enough. As far as I'm aware, at the current time, those points only change a little message on your profile, stating how well known you are. Thanks to this system there are really active users that are specified as 'known member' and people that haven't been on CCM for 3 years, called 'insanely-known member'. @CabCon pls fix

*This is my opinion and only a SUGGESTION
*If I got anything wrong / missed anything, feel free to let me know
Thanks for your suggestion :smile: To really measure how active a certain member is we should probably only count points earned the last few month or years. This could fix the issue.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion :smile: To really measure how active a certain member is we should probably only count points earned the last few month or years. This could fix the issue.
I would recommend the following:
1. Lower the Points awarded through trophies (only the ones u get for being member for xxx years)
2. put in more trophies
3. higher the points of other trophies
4. count likes, views and messages more frequently

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I would recommend the following:
1. Lower the Points awarded through trophies (only the ones u get for being member for xxx years)
2. put in more trophies
3. higher the points of other trophies
4. count likes, views and messages more frequently
Alright. I'm putting that on our ToDo :wink: If you have ideas for trophies let me know!