Partnership with CabConModding

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. My name is Starh, as I am the owner of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. We're a friendly community as I've recently partnered with CabCon What's my mission of the website? Well. I'm going to turn it into more of a PC cheating website. (Sorry for console users however you're more then welcome to stop and come say hello). Meaning it will be a public site for you to upload cheats for games etc. I preffer actual good cheats uploaded instead of shitty trainer tools since they aren't hard to make nor take much knowledge. I'm going to make it more of an aimbot with other features stuff. I have features in my aimbot that no other has. You can also view the features under CoD8 section that I uploaded for all of you guys too use. I'll be making all the staff members staff on my website, and also the modders on here trusted. Since we're in a partnership, I thought why not bring the party you know? Also the Premiums, sorry guys but I can't transfer that. As I have to pay for my own hosting, however. I do charge one time payments, for $5.00 if you would like access to private files that our team releases. How ever it's up to you as its all generousity. The website is free to register and it's not private. My future goals for Aesir is to have it built to be active, and chill as what you guys have here. In other words I'm working on merging websites and just spreading the variety and keeping it organized. Because it's you guys who make the websites great. Someone with actual brains instead of 6 year olds on MPGH not having any knowledge what so ever. A bueatiful community that's easy going and has a good time is a dream. Anyways I hope too see you guys around. If you have questions about releases, programming, or anything else feel free to private message me. Anyways thank you for your time.

And CabCon, thanks for making me a lime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. My name is Starh, as I am the owner of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. We're a friendly community as I've recently partnered with CabCon What's my mission of the website? Well. I'm going to turn it into more of a PC cheating website. (Sorry for console users however you're more then welcome to stop and come say hello). Meaning it will be a public site for you to upload cheats for games etc. I preffer actual food cheats robe uploaded instead of shitty trainer tools since they aren't hard to make nor take much knowledge. I'm going to make it more of an aimbot with other features stuff. I have features in my aimbot that no other has. You can also view the features under CoD8 section that I uploaded for all of you guys too use. I'll be making all the staff members staff on my website, and also the modders on here trusted. Since we're in a partnership, I thought why not bring the party you know? Also the Premiums, sorry guys but I can't transfer that. As I have to pay for my own hosting, however. I do charge one time payments, for $5.00 if you would like access to private files that our team releases. How ever it's up to you as its all generousity. The website is free to register and it's not private. My future goals for Aesir is to have it built to be active, and chill as what you guys have here. In other words I'm working on merging websites and just spreading the variety and keeping it organized. Because it's you guys who make the websites great. Someone with actual brains instead of 6 year olds on MPGH not having any knowledge what so ever. A bueatiful community that's easy going and has a good time is a dream. Anyways I hope too see you guys around. If you have questions about releases, programming, or anything else feel free to private message me. Anyways thank you for your time.

And CabCon, thanks for making me a lime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you and yes I'm also happy about working with you and I'm looking forward to have a good partnership and a great time.

Regards,
CabCon!