Release Plutonium T6 - Black Ops 2 LAN Client +Download

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
1640768969613.png

Hello everyone,

I am hear to present to you Plutonium's new client for T6 (Black Ops 2).

Features
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am sure most of the Call of Duty fans that play on PC are fond of Redacted. If not, Redacted is a older client for Black Ops 2. However, the Redacted team had to shut down the client for several reasons, which left the Redacted client unstable and dead. Countless people always have issues with the client.

But today, I can proudly tell you that a new Black Ops 2 client has surpassed the horizon and has shed some light in the COD community; Plutonium T6.

Plutonium T6 will feature dedicated servers for your choice as well as the traditional matchmaking servers on multiplayer and zombies. Eventually (after initial release), the client will support custom maps, custom weapons, custom camos, and more. All these will be at your convenience Soon™.

For the modders, if you modded on Redacted or create mods, you will be able to do so but you will have to use the tools given by us. Thus is the only way you won't be banned for modding. As I learn more info about modding on Pluto T6, I will share it.

Download

Our official trailer/teaser was made and released on our channel!

Thank you all for reading and supporting! You can get in contact with the admin or any of the team staff on our Discord:

Last edited by a moderator:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
something like this needs to happen to ghosts or aw or a newer game lmao
I doubt the player count is near BO2's.. that's gotta be a reason.
Those games were trash compared to Black Ops. No-one can fix that mess.

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
custom maps in the sense of maybe killhouse from cod 4 or in the sense of maybe a abandoned raid with gmzorz grow.fx mod?

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
custom maps in the sense of maybe killhouse from cod 4 or in the sense of maybe a abandoned raid with gmzorz grow.fx mod?
Definitely a possibility but can't tell you what the maps will be. No one knows just yet. No maps have been ported yet, still working on the stability of the client.

DECo1

Known Member
Reaction score
its look an amazing project but still need an internet connection like redacted??

DECo1

Known Member
Reaction score
to play on the servers with other people u will yea
aww men then for me is useless because i am from Cuba and i not have internet full time at home....there will be no hope that some day they release a offline multiplayer like MW3 tecknogods for example???

Last edited: