Release Plutonium T6 Released!! (Friday 13, 2018)

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Henloooo,

On Friday the 13th, Plutonium released their client for T6 (Black Ops 2).

"what does Pluto T6 has to offer that Redacted already has?", you ask?
Well Pluto T6 gives you the option to play on a dedicated server of you choice. Pluto T6 has its own built-in server browser where you can browse and join any server you'd life. Pluto T6 will also eventually support custom weapons and custom maps. As of now, neither of those are in the client; there still needs work to be done on the actual client before work like that can be done. Maybe even custom camos will be supported universally; not like on Redacted where you are the only one who can see your custom camo.

Image of server browser:
2018_04_14_21_40_33.png

"what about the ranking system? Is the ranking system broken like on Redacted?" -
No. The ranking system works perfectly fine. You can level up as if you are on the normal Steam version. In fact, you even get an 'Unlock All' button if you choose to not level up yourself.

2018_04_14_21_39_53.png
not yet fully functional, will be soon.

"Slander, where can I download this amazing client?" - You can download Plutonium T6 from our website "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
". There are in-depth steps to follow to install the client so you don't mess anything up.

Well, that's about it for this release. Thank you all for supporting us at Plutonium!

Sincerely,

The Plutonium Team.
Only bad thing about this which it is not that big of a deal is in order to use plutonium you have to have base files from black ops 2 steam version which requires you to buy the game. As I said tho it is not that bad of a problem because you are still supporting the original devs of the game

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Only bad thing about this which it is not that big of a deal is in order to use plutonium you have to have base files from black ops 2 steam version which requires you to buy the game. As I said tho it is not that bad of a problem because you are still supporting the original devs of the game
Yeah, you can find a cheap Steam key for that game on g2a, or another store as such.

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
you can use a pirated version if you want to

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
you can use a pirated version if you want to
That is false actually. The only pirated version Pluto T6 will work on is the FitGirl repack. Other versions will sorta work. You'll most likely (about 99%) have issues with errors.

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
That is false actually. The only pirated version Pluto T6 will work on is the FitGirl repack. Other versions will sorta work. You'll most likely (about 99%) have issues with errors.
well.....i use the skidrow version so i have all the dlc. maybe im just lucky with errors

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
well.....i use the skidrow version so i have all the dlc. maybe im just lucky with errors
Must have actually found a good version then. A version thats not packed with random and un-needed files. Good ****.

MaTpaD

Reaction score
I wonder if I can use this to play offline multiplayer like I could with the "Redacted T6" mod that was released back in Jan 14, 2018. If so, how can I do this? Thanks.

WECoyote99

Veteran
Reaction score
Henloooo,

On Friday the 13th, Plutonium released their client for T6 (Black Ops 2).

"what does Pluto T6 has to offer that Redacted already has?", you ask?
Well Pluto T6 gives you the option to play on a dedicated server of you choice. Pluto T6 has its own built-in server browser where you can browse and join any server you'd life. Pluto T6 will also eventually support custom weapons and custom maps. As of now, neither of those are in the client; there still needs work to be done on the actual client before work like that can be done. Maybe even custom camos will be supported universally; not like on Redacted where you are the only one who can see your custom camo.

Image of server browser:
2018_04_14_21_40_33.png

"what about the ranking system? Is the ranking system broken like on Redacted?" -
No. The ranking system works perfectly fine. You can level up as if you are on the normal Steam version. In fact, you even get an 'Unlock All' button if you choose to not level up yourself.

2018_04_14_21_39_53.png
not yet fully functional, will be soon.

"Slander, where can I download this amazing client?" - You can download Plutonium T6 from our website "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
". There are in-depth steps to follow to install the client so you don't mess anything up.

Well, that's about it for this release. Thank you all for supporting us at Plutonium!

Sincerely,

The Plutonium Team.
Question for mp will campaign weapons be available and for zombies will it be possible to recompile the .map dump with added spawners and a way to add new ai like the hellhounds to any map?

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder if I can use this to play offline multiplayer like I could with the "Redacted T6" mod that was released back in Jan 14, 2018. If so, how can I do this? Thanks.
they say in the discord server that will be possible, but the online services will go offline forever on Monday the 24th of September 2018. :cry: