Preview Profound V3

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
- Note - Because this is only a preview, I won't be placing credits or a large description, as that will be in the official release. Thank you -

Profound V3

Some functions have been updated, added or removed from this video. This is just a plain preview video.

Video:

Overflow? Freezing? No More compared to recent versions. I've been able to run this online with my whole team either in co-host list or their player.name as host, and haven't frozen for several hours during online play. With 6 players using the menu, overflows hardly occur due to the amount of time my menu calls to recreate text (nothing really new there, just helps)

I have upgraded the Players Menu (since the video) to include 4 pages of options, as well as added an extra page to the All Players menu.

There are 16 options down each submenu (FYI)

Special thanks to @DemonicForce_AUS for some help with adding a few things very recently, but a full credits list will come with the Release.

If you wanna use this now for whatever reason, PM me and Ill hook you up with a .GSCR, but if you wanna decompile it, go for it xD. It wont be the finished version :smile:

Have a good one,
~ Harry

無法者

Veteran
Reaction score
I do a lot of gsc and there are a lot of people who are interested in it. :handok::peace:
bo2 gsc , bo3 gsc is fine for now , put bo2 gsc is already ruined , this menu had like 14 options from jiggy so whats the point anymore if your work is gonna get stolen , you cant auth gsc menus ..

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
bo2 gsc , bo3 gsc is fine for now , put bo2 gsc is already ruined , this menu had like 14 options from jiggy so whats the point anymore if your work is gonna get stolen , you cant auth gsc menus ..
XD KID! OMG. I helped Jiggy with a bunch of his options + most of his options aren't even his. @DemonicForce_AUS I told you someone would say I took that function of Jiggy xD