Release Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for Windows 10)

Discussion in 'Redacted T6' started by Slander, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Slander

Slander Redacted T6 Moderator Staff Member

Credits:
    The huge different between this version and the version from the Redacted site is this one isn’t bundled with all the weird retexturizing files at the main menus, etc. The Nightly client is fully offline ONLY. The developer LAN clients is only online. Mine emulates the online services. Meaning, even when you put your computer in airplane mode and launch Redacted (with this version only), it will still connect to the online services. But it doesn’t actually connect. It’s just an emulation of it. Which this will allow you to play the game as if you were playing online. So you can rank up and do your normal challenges. Nightly does not support ported weapons. Nightly is just the base bo2 game but fully offline. Every other client of Redacted has ported weapons. And yes, when I say ported, I mean that you can play with weapons from other Call of Duty games in BO2.

FrankWoodz likes this.
  2. FrankWoodz

FrankWoodz Member

Credits:
    This is exactly what I was looking for and hopefully it helps out anyone else confused by this.

I'll give this thing a shot as soon as I can, thanks for the upload and the patience with my questions.

Slander likes this.
  3. Slander

Credits:
    I tend to have crazy and insane tolerance and patience. If you have any more questions, ask away man. I'd love to answer them.

4. neroZzero

neroZzero New Member

Credits:
    thank you

5. avigitdas

avigitdas New Member

Credits:
    try lasted virson ..i hope i t working

6. mainfocus

mainfocus New Member

Credits:
    hey man um it keeps saying default asset could not load and i need your help brother

7. Slander

Credits:
    Do you have the Steam version of BO2?

CabCon likes this.
  8. FrankWoodz

FrankWoodz Member

Credits:
    Hey I had a chance to try this out and it works great so far but I did have a few questions.

Since this is already running a fake server what are the effects of turning Offlinemode in the config file from 0 to 1? Will it prevent it from connecting even if you have an internet connection or can it potentially cause issues?

What is dedicated mode under the config file? Its default set to 0 and I don't know what it means or effects.

I'm not really a fan of the ported weapons, will just deleting them from the data file remove them or will it leave a ton of missing file errors or blank spots in the game's loadouts screen?

It also seems to disable campaign mode, as in gives an error weather trying to launch from its own exe or from the ingame menu. Is this intentional or just a side effect of the mod?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  9. Slander

Credits:
    Don't mess with anything in the settings in the .ini's. It could affect how the client works. I never personally tried it so I don't advise you to do so. Also, Campaign isn't supported through Redacted.

10. FrankWoodz

FrankWoodz Member

Credits:
    Alright cool will leave it be, thanks for getting back to me.

Slander likes this.
  11. mainfocus

mainfocus New Member

Credits:
    yes

12. MaTpaD

MaTpaD New Member

Credits:
    Hello. I was wondering if there will be a possible update with the weapon camos, like Weaponized 115, imported into this mod? I love playing offline. Thanks!

13. Andika Putra

Andika Putra New Member

Credits:
    Unhandled exception caught in windows 10... pls help

14. Slander

Credits:
    What are you trying to do and where is it occurring?

CrypticMods likes this.
  15. JamieVonJamJar

JamieVonJamJar Member

Credits:
    Aw crap, this 'fix' actually made the mod worse. It took out some DLC options, can no longer use the emblem creation thing (Even to wipe the annoying NEW signs away), took out a few game modes and generally made the mod limited. Until this gets fixed, I'd say avoid this 'patch'. Doesn't seem to fix anything at all honestly :/

16. Slander

Credits:
    There must be something wrong with your game files because this doesn't do any of that m8.

17. JamieVonJamJar

JamieVonJamJar Member

Credits:
    Funnily enough it was all okay before I installed this .-.

18. Slander

Credits:
    Something is wrong with your files m8. I made this patch from the latest version of Redacted. All I did was make an emulation of the online services to work offline. I didn't mess with anything else. Even the whole Redacted team said its stable and have no issues with it. Its not on the client side, its something with your files. I suggest to verify game files and re-install this version. If the problem persists, I will look into it.

19. Slander

Credits:
    Plus, why are you worrying? There's a new BO2 client coming soon. Check my Plutonium T6 section.

20. JamieVonJamJar

JamieVonJamJar Member

Credits:
    If you say so, I'll go fix the mess. PS you made my games go from 9 vs 9 to 6 vs 6 :smile: